pkisbest

Hardcore Rotation

pkisbest    198

So it's been the interests of a few players over the last few weeks, that we could potentially make a specific day of the week hardcore for the Tanoa server. Hardcore would involve slightly harder AI, First Person Only and Stamina enabled. My own personal recommendation would be a Friday. Either run full day Friday, or during Peak times (Perhaps peak time for a trial period to see interest. High interest = 24 hour of hardcore).

• Like 1
  • thinking3d 1
  • Dislike 2
  • nothanks 1

• BridTheAtl    116

Why don't you just turn stamina on and third person off in the settings?
    Also the AI are a hit or miss when it comes to difficulty they can be insanely OP or completely useless so I don't really think this would work.

• Like 2

Bread    18
    4 hours ago, BridTheAtl said:

Why don't you just turn stamina on and third person off in the settings?

I'd guess his reasoning would be because how other people play also has an effect on you.

pkisbest    198

Primary breads reason. It kinda kills the hardcore vibe when you and a few people are going full hardcore, to see a guy walk past sprinting with a Bergen full of missiles.

And I mentioned in the post, not a perm thing. Maybe for just one restart a week on Tanoa.

Edited by pkisbest
    • Like 3

pkisbest    198

Is it possible to add a poll inside a topic? Or would I have to actually make a seperate post for a poll? I think there’s been a fair bit of interest both ways and would like a poll done for it.

Zombine45    177

I think this is a good idea, but not on a Friday, maybe a Wednesday or something. If there's only a small group of players that want this then i don't think it should be on a prime time day. The Tanoa server barely gets any players as it is.

• Like 1

War Machine    40
    On 1/17/2019 at 4:48 PM, pkisbest said:

So it's been the interests of a few players over the last few weeks, that we could potentially make a specific day of the week hardcore for the Tanoa server. Hardcore would involve slightly harder AI, First Person Only and Stamina enabled. My own personal recommendation would be a Friday. Either run full day Friday, or during Peak times (Perhaps peak time for a trial period to see interest. High interest = 24 hour of hardcore).

An added challenge? nice...

Imagine that you can't bring all the ammo you want and all those other stuff like explosives because you're gonna get fatigued.

War Machine    40
    On 1/18/2019 at 9:58 PM, pkisbest said:

Is it possible to add a poll inside a topic? Or would I have to actually make a seperate post for a poll? I think there’s been a fair bit of interest both ways and would like a poll done for it.

Please do...

Looking for something to spice up my gameplay.

Guardian    45

I'd definitely support that if it happened! Even if it was prime time, because Tanoa isn't doing too badly at the moment.