Josh_ua

Space Engineers Pop-Up Server

Josh_ua    933

StrayaGaming Space Engineers Pop-Up Server

Hey guys,

We will be hosting a SPACE ENGINEERS server for all to enjoy. Bring your friends, construct epic starships and fight opposing players to the death. 

Search "Straya" or direct connect with "103.212.227.138:27016"

Hope to see you on the server, good luck Captains! :seemsgood:

• Like 1
  • Wait What? 1
  • Dansgame 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • nothanks 1

• Josh_ua    933

@KoolDude are you running the latest version and have tried using the IP address listed in the original post? ?

DJ_JoozBrorg    825

I'M LOVING IT!

Eat Fresh .

Game review:

Day one: Okay i have just joined a server and I'm spawning in a planetary Lander, its kitted out with a refinery, assembler even a MedBay, to me this was just the starting ship i needed. After flying around for about 45mins I had started to run out of fuel, so i needed to land to attempt to find fuel. After digging for about 30mins i found some uranium about 200m underground in that time the ship lost all power I could not refine my ore i just found. I died shortly after meaning i had to start from the beginning again, I spawned in a new ship then a server message pops up "restart in 10mins" so i knew i had to land ready for the restart.

I had decided to jump off for the night and continue the next day.

Day Two: I had got home to find that once again i had to start from the beginning just before finding out that on restarts or if a player logs-off the spawn ships de-spawn, so here i was flying my planetary Lander landing every few mins looking for resources I had found some uranium and iron meaning i could start making a small base and had power to do so. I found a nice ice lake to call home. I build a small storage crate and stripped down my planetary Lander for parts. I had some materials to build a small base with the parts i took from the lander I had a MedBay, Power that's all i needed at this stage.

Day Three: I finished my starting base kitted with a refinery & assembler. I knew i had to go farm if I wanted to ever make it to space I had no ship so that was my main target, I had built a small mining ship. I farmed ore for about 3 hours I had collected materials to build, I was set for life.

Day Seven: By this stage I had built more ships but still no closer to space, my new target was getting to orbit.
    I failed getting to orbit many times, so i had spent a few days farming, I had my land base I built base defense landing pads it was the life to live for then one night
    I was looking up into the night sky with my camera zooming in and out then I saw.... A small station falling into orbit it was on fire going around 100m/s I crashed about 5kms from my base. So i went for a small flight and found the wreck at first sight I did not know what i was looking at. There was a big hole and only a few blocks I grind them down and under them blocks was some platinum it was a gift from above I now had the one resource that can only be found in space.

Day Ten: I did not know what to do with this platinum i had found, so I traded it to a friendly local for a small rocket that he quotes
    "This bad boy will get you to space and beyond"
    I made that deal I now had a space ready ship, I flew both my ships back to base. I was running around taking everything i wanted
    as i know I would not come back to land.

Day 12: Yea Boi, I'm now going to space. I'm a space man now!.
    I jumped in my rocket I started her up and started the countdown.
    10!
    9!
    8!
    7!
    6!
    5!
    4!
    3!
    2!
    1!

BLAST OFF!!!!
    she flew 0 -100m/s in just 1.3 seconds she was flying like a rocket past asteroids and many stars.
    I'm now living over 12,000,000 kms from earth with a base station the size of new york.

Even tho this game is a grind

I LOVE IT!

EAT FRESH!

• Clap 1

Humaine    131

opps wrong place... lol

Edited by Humaine

On 1/23/2019 at 5:09 PM, KoolDude said:

I Cant seem to find the Server ?

there was a issue with the firewall blocking people from seeing it. this is now fixed