pkisbest

Hardcore Rotation Poll

Poll: A single restart of Hardcore on one of the I&A servers.  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

pkisbest    198

As the name suggests: should a hardcore rotation be added to one of the I&A servers for a single 6 hour block each week.

• Farqman    86

First Person Friday...Perhaps be nice and allow 3rd person in vehicles though so you don't scare everyone off

webbie    186

Im 40/60 on fp only. 

The main reason is I've never excluded third person because irl you have environment awareness that can't be duplicated in a game like Arma . Third person does to some extent provide this. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1

pkisbest    198

I agree with the 3rd person in vehicles like MBT’s and IFV’s. Heli’s not so much.

Also I will be leaving this poll up for another few days, get your votes in. If you don’t vote, you have no voice to complain about the decision.

Farqman    86

Not sure you can restrict the view settings on specific vehicles. 

Now that I think of it, you can turn out on tanks, so you wouldn’t really need third person.

and Webbie, not going to lie, I like looking at my character, or vehicles, although the ghost hawk doesn’t really do it for me like the RHS Blackhawk 

• Like 1

Bread    18
    1 hour ago, webbie said:

Oh and most players like looking at themselves so ?‍♂️

I don't think we should support players in their narcissistic ways!

I do think Dslyecxi's video on 1st vs 3rd has always been a good brief explanation to why 1st person is the superior way of life ?

Personally I'd like to see hardcore happen at least once a week purely for the reason that everyone would be playing in 1st person.

• Like 1

War Machine    40
    2 hours ago, webbie said:

Im 40/60 on fp only. 

The main reason is I've never excluded third person because irl you have environment awareness that can't be duplicated in a game like Arma . Third person does to some extent provide this. Just my opinion. 

If only Bohemia Interactive realizes that, if you got shot, you should be able to know where the shot came from. Like when you took a shot to your right arm, there should be a red thingy in the right side of your screen; just like in Counter Strike.

Nova    1779
    17 hours ago, webbie said:

Oh and most players like looking at themselves so ?‍♂️

cant play barbie if you cant see yourself :wesmart:

• monkamega 1