• Fusionable

I guess it's my time.

Fusionable    355

It's been an interesting experience, highs and lows, ups and downs. I've seen a lot of sides, met a lot of people and learnt a lot of things. But unfortunately it has to end at some point. Cheers to the people that have supported me, given me a laugh and pissed me off. I can see straya going further than it is and i know there are select members in staff that have that drive, a genuine drive for the communities sake, whether they are heard is another question.

Best of luck to all, 

Fusionable.

• Like 4
    • Feels Bad Man 1
    • Feels Sad Man 5
    • <3 2
    • Weary 1
    • Sad 8

• Kat.    134

Goodbye my friend. You were a great asset to the team, hopefully I will see you some time down the track.

Sad to see you go, but it is understandable.

• <3 1

Mitch    512

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication. Sad to see you go. Best of luck in the future!

• Feels Sad Man 1
    • <3 1

Axle_Tiaky    404

Loved working with ya mate, hopefully you stay around in the community :feelssadman:

Edited by Axle_Tiaky
    • Like 1
    • <3 1

Cap    79

You were one of the best community team members we have had fusionable and you hosted some good events, you will be missed.

• Clap 1
    • <3 1

Fusionable it is sad to see you go, you've been a massive influence on who I've become within Straya and where I have ended up and for that; I thank you. I hope to play games and mess about with you on civ in the future brother. :feelssadman:

• <3 1

Matt Ronaldo    109

Unlucky Dingleberries, in the early stages i thought you were an absolute pigeon, after the later stages i realized you were one of the few people who actually knew what was necessary to fix the server, unfortunately you're leaving the staff team but i hope you enjoy life post straya gaming, Have a good one fusion

• <3 1

Havoxa    65

Fusion,

Words cannot describe the work you put in for the server. The sheer willpower that you possessed was admiring and inspiring with a hint of smartarse.

you will be missed, Not only from me be all the people you effected in straya.

See you on the front-lines again soon my old friend

Hav

Weaver    10

Sad to see another staff member go.

I will always remember that time I arrested you and you yelled "Fail-rp"

Ahhh the memories 🙂

Chadd    503

no more rubio kills big head doo doo face. nah but you will be missed young monkey OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pezza    244

Well that sucks, hopefully that 100m treated you well. Best of luck in the future, enjoy the retired staff tag :P