Josh_ua

Operation Velvet Thunder

• Nova    1779

bragging rights automatically go to I&A for carrying donations for the past couple of months /years

Change my mind

• Wesmart 1
    • lul 1
    • Jebaited 1
    • Clap 1
    • Feels Sad Man 1
    • <3 1
    • Haha 1

Zombine45    177

Are there any restrictions/rules? Like no thermal bullshit? Or no 3rd person? Any vehicles usable?

• Like 1

Josh_ua    933
    1 minute ago, Zombine45 said:

Are there any restrictions/rules? Like no thermal bullshit? Or no 3rd person? Any vehicles usable?

Great questions. Vehicles available from your starting bases are limited to core unarmed vehicles including Hunters, Light Prowlers, HEMTTT Covered Transport, Hummingbirds and a Huron. Armed/armoured vehicles may become attainable via the Zeus controlled side missions that we will be running concurrently.

Thermals are not available. 

3rd person will be enabled for this mission, so as to create a fair fight between players who are used to playing in 1st person and those who have never played in this style of game play. 

I will post a detailed list of available items, starting base locations and rules closer to the time of the mission. If you have any specific questions in the meantime please send me PM.

• Like 1
    • Facepalm 1

pkisbest    198

I mean, this could all be avoided if Wastelund and Altis Leaf just surrendered.

• Jebaited 3
    • monkamega 1
    • Haha 1

Josh_ua    933
    1 minute ago, pkisbest said:

I mean, this could all be avoided if Wastelund and Altis Leaf just surrendered.

I'll have you know that @Nunny and his crew have already recruited over half the players they need from some of Wasteland's most skilled veteran players ?

• Like 4

Pedo Pablo    5

Oi boys, This will be an easy win for the wasteland guys,

Invade and Annex are only good at shooting Ai, pft

And Altis Life are only good at shooting hostages when there standing still

GG fellahs xoxo

• Like 1
    • lul 1
    • Facepalm 1
    • Clap 1
    • Haha 2

bouda118    349
    32 minutes ago, Chadd said:

ez clap wtf old men

Inb4 Team AL is stacked with GD ?

GL to all! 

Edited by bouda118

LAZYSHOT    49
    4 hours ago, Nova said:

bragging rights automatically go to I&A for carrying donations for the past couple of months /years

Change my mind

You will need few pairs of undies for this..oh your retired gtfo!

Edited by LAZYSHOT
    idw
    • Wait What? 1

Holski.    311
    22 hours ago, Joshua_ said:

I'll have you know that @Nunny and his crew have already recruited over half the players they need from some of Wasteland's most skilled veteran players ?

But will they have access to a jet or armed helicopter?

• lul 1

decibel_spl    76

#teamI&A Sign me up. My only question is will it be fair in that we all have to use the same weapons or equipment? Because if we are on different teams or factions, whoever is CSAT will have an immediate advantage due to better armour.

Edited by decibel_spl
    • Like 2
    • thinking3d 1

Josh_ua    933
    3 hours ago, decibel_spl said:

#teamI&A Sign me up. My only question is will it be fair in that we all have to use the same weapons or equipment? Because if we are on different teams or factions, whoever is CSAT will have an immediate advantage due to better armour.

Hey! Each team will have access to the same limited arsenal of weapons and gear. It will be up to you as to what gear you use and which role you will fulfil in your team. Your server commanders may have more to say on the matter when they plan your strategy :seemsgood:

Edited by Joshua_
    • Like 2

War Machine    40
    On 2/2/2019 at 8:16 PM, Joshua_ said:

3rd person will be enabled for this mission, so as to create a fair fight between players who are used to playing in 1st person and those who have never played in this style of game play. 

3rd person in PvP are for cheating mother****ing pussies

Edited by War Machine
    • Like 1
    • Jebaited 1

spr Tucky    1

Life and Wasteland are honestly just going to get the smackdown. Like seriously I&A literally train in killing LOL it would be like those the Spartans verse Persians all over again...

• Jebaited 1

Josh_ua    933
    4 hours ago, NibblesNobbysNuts said:

This is gonna be gold, r we gonna be able to spectate

At this point I think all our spectator/Zeus slots have been claimed... We will have one of our Community Team members filming the event in freecam for YouTube though :seemsgood:

• Like 1

Excel    828

Great event idea man, Huge +1 to you.❤️

You got my vote for Community Manager hehe ?

• Like 2
    • <3 1

War Machine    40
    On 2/2/2019 at 8:16 PM, Joshua_ said:

Great questions. Vehicles available from your starting bases are limited to core unarmed vehicles including Hunters, Light Prowlers, HEMTTT Covered Transport, Hummingbirds and a Huron. Armed/armoured vehicles may become attainable via the Zeus controlled side missions that we will be running concurrently.

Thermals are not available. 

I will post a detailed list of available items, starting base locations and rules closer to the time of the mission. If you have any specific questions in the meantime please send me PM.

I forgot to ask. Is the crosshairs will be deactivated because if you guys will insist on the 3rd person thingy being on the event, that would be a totally unfair for people that uses 1st person?