spr  Tucky

Rebel in City Limits

Rebel in City Limits  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Kat.    217

I do not see why the server needs to turn into military role-play. Remember, you are playing on a life server. Making changes like these would only serve to increase the amount of player reports made and increase the overall difficult that staff members currently face.

• Clap 1

luke_    258

No if you remove city limits all the combat will be in Sydney which just makes for shit combat, there's banks and cap points for a reason if you want to fight with rebel gear use them.

Ash_    170

I don't know how such a large change would effect the community however i don't think it would be a welcomed one, however the only time i think a change like this could be made would be 2 weeks before a wipe.

Riy11    3

I don't think all rebel gear should be allowed in city limits, maybe civs can only be allowed up to 5.56 or 6.5, and a specific armor level

• Like 1

spr Tucky    1
    14 hours ago, Kat. said:

I do not see why the server needs to turn into military role-play. Remember, you are playing on a life server. Making changes like these would only serve to increase the amount of player reports made and increase the overall difficult that staff members currently face.

In what way would this increase player reports? This isn't about military role-play it's about huge cartel growth outside of the drug trade, it's essentially just arms dealing for rebels which walk around in full rebel armor and high powered rifles anyway. Imagine a drug shipment, except the crate has 5 Navids in it  or maybe a few rocket launches. Most pvp for military assets would be fighting cartel over these sorts of things, rather than running around Sydney blowing shit up. Remember, cops have tanks, we only have guns.

I think a balanced rule would be law enforcement have to if they have access to tanks, take up all 3 vehicle slots with players (if able to), as to prevent switching back and forth from driver to gunner positions.

Red    1067

That poor poll, you killed him. :[

• Sad 1

.Scorpion    118

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, but this has been done on the server before and it was a complete shitstorm. More than that, the topic has been presented more than once afterwards and from what I've seen the answer is a big fat no.

Havoxa    84

Now i am curious. Did you just wake up this morning and be like "What Sydney needs is Tanks" Or " Guys lets put Mortars in castle and rain roleplay into the server that way.  I mean i live in Melbourne IRL and i must admit i have seen a overwhelming lack of main battle tanks lately and the weather report hasn't mentioned a chance of mortar shells in quite along time.

I understand the point you are getting across but as @Kat. said its a LIFE server. That is why people play on the server not for D-Day in Syd.

spr Tucky    1

You miss the point, if law enforcement have access to tanks and higher powered equipment, which I might add varies tremendously in a wide range for the Arma 3 arsenal, in what right mind would you want to waltz into Sydney or any other nearby city with your expensive high powered explosive equipment and lose it to a tank, it's like having 5 stars on GTA except you DON'T get any military assets. I feel as though staff need to witness this first hand before they can make any judgement because this is the first decent idea Straya has had on improving it's likability in a while. I'm sure Red and other staff could come up with a few side missions for SASR and civs to roleplay on, weapon crate airdrops was just a starting idea. Broaden your minds.

Edited by spr Tucky

Chris Shaw    126

you guys are all talking shit but when u compare this "roleplay" server to darksides combat roleplay server, the differences are very clear...

this includes population and fun.

• Like 1

Wex    429
    24 minutes ago, Chris Shaw said:

you guys are all talking shit but when u compare this "roleplay" server to darksides combat roleplay server, the differences are very clear...

this includes population and fun.

Darkside would probably still be fun without tanks and big guns. They've got more content plus you can AFK for money so there's going to be more population. 

Chadd    1040

bro can i get a hotdog launcher. Im down for new shit being added like bigger guns and armed cars like off-roads , jeeps , and qilions but tanks and rpgs can **** off that would be pure aids just give me lead staff.

spr Tucky    1
    On 2/6/2019 at 2:15 PM, Red said:

That poor poll, you killed him. :[

I feel like now's a good time to come up with a solution to this poll, we're going 50/50 for both sides. Honestly I can say I have little faith for Straya if if doesn't improve something soon.