• Ashes

GOODBYE ALTIS LIFE

Ashes    55

I want to say thank you to everyone who help me get to where i got today, I am sad to tell you that i am leaving this community/server. It has been a long journey this last year, working my way up the server from being in Polair then moving to GD I have made many memories and friends during this time which i will not forget.

I would like to point out that i left as a good mate of mine is no longer with us, he tough me how to play/survive on Altis Life and his death has stained the experience and overall joy of the server. I have known him for three and a half year and he was tragic victim of suicide.

If Anyone is struggling with depression and are feeling alone PLEASE seek help , reach out to someone and if someone reaches out to you who is struggling please listen and help. If you are thinking of suicide or experiencing a personal Crisis help is available. No one needs to face their problems alone. 13 11 14 is the number for Lifeline Australia or contact 1800 55 1800 (24 hours, Ages 5-25) Kids Helpline.

CRYPTIC.png

• Feels Sad Man 2
    • <3 9