War Machine

FOB Revamp

War Machine    40

I don't know if it's just me or...

In my opinion, there should be a change in the vehicle spawn in the FOB's. As I have reinforced the FOB with all the needed necessities, I noticed that not everyone is willing to respawn in it. I believe that if you change the spawned vehicles in the FOB into a more armored one's like the Prowler (HMG/AT/unarmed), Hunters (HMG/GMG/unarmed), a lot of us would be encourage to spawn in it when we die and always reinforce it.

In my view, an FOB, like a hotel should be a home away from home. In this case, a base away from base.

• Like 4

• War Machine    40

I forgot to mention about the tanks...

Ironside fans usually complain about the fact that it took 15+ minutes to get to the AO and get one-shot by an AT.

In my mind, maybe spawn tanks as well, preferably MBT Kuma (x3). But catch is, the FOB has to be reinforced when you lose all three tanks.

• Dislike 1

Humaine    131
    10 hours ago, War Machine said:

I forgot to mention about the tanks...

Ironside fans usually complain about the fact that it took 15+ minutes to get to the AO and get one-shot by an AT.

In my mind, maybe spawn tanks as well, preferably MBT Kuma (x3). But catch is, the FOB has to be reinforced when you lose all three tanks.

Single use tanks sounds good. Not sure on kuma, but I think light armored tanks and APCs should also be added.

They could be spawned by bringing the Vehicle Repair Hemtt to the FOB.

Hemtt.png.2bfbfb0e83518bca36f87226609f7039.png

• Like 1

Hope    154

Ironside has always been like that, and you risk getting blown up when you don’t run a full crew, if you ran a full crew you would have more defense against AT, i do think that you get blown up to fast but it’s dependent on how you run, if you play 1.5km away hidden between rocks they won’t find you, and you also have time to deploy your cmsrs which should ultimately make the missle loose it’s lock.

Oh, and Driving is the fun of it ?

Or run the rhino and get paradropped via blackfish if driving isn’t your thing. 

It would be pretty cool to see the FOB do this, or even have it how Webbie does it, get csat or Indi to make a small attack on it, you defend > rewards 

• Like 2

War Machine    40
    10 hours ago, Humaine said:

Single use tanks sounds good. Not sure on kuma, but I think light armored tanks and APCs should also be added.

They could be spawned by bringing the Vehicle Repair Hemtt to the FOB.

Hemtt.png.2bfbfb0e83518bca36f87226609f7039.png

so, what kind of tanks do you prefer to be spawned? If you're preference is a T-140, which is definitely over-powered, I suggest that It has to be spawned once. After you loose it, you have to bring the HEMTT Repair to the FOB to spawn it again.

Nova    1779
    22 hours ago, War Machine said:

so, what kind of tanks do you prefer to be spawned? If you're preference is a T-140, which is definitely over-powered, I suggest that It has to be spawned once. After you loose it, you have to bring the HEMTT Repair to the FOB to spawn it again.

just make the slammer UP spawn. probably the weakest tank. and only have 1 spawn. so that we dont have 6 friendly tanks in the AO

• Like 1

War Machine    40
    2 hours ago, Nova said:

just make the slammer UP spawn. probably the weakest tank. and only have 1 spawn. so that we dont have 6 friendly tanks in the AO

aren't tanks exclusive to Ironside automatically?

Nova    1779
    3 hours ago, War Machine said:

aren't tanks exclusive to Ironside automatically?

7 ironside slots means 7 people can 1 man a tank

Edited by Nova

War Machine    40
    56 minutes ago, Nova said:

7 ironside slots means 7 people can 1 man a tank

okay, I forgot about that fact that there are whitelisted slots and Ironside people tend to man a tank alone instead of working as a team.