• Joshua_

Operation Bitter Redemption

• Jay    571

@Fitz can u be I&As dedicated pilot again, we could do with another easy win

• Like 1
    • lul 1
    • Weary 1

Fitz    1094
    1 hour ago, Jay said:

@Fitz can u be I&As dedicated pilot again, we could do with another easy win

Ackchyually I didn't fly anything last time

• lul 1
    • Jebaited 1

webbie    182

Im sure if AL gets the same advantages as last time it will be an easy win too. 

• Pogchamp 1
    • lul 1
    • kkool 1
    • feelsretardedman 1
    • thinking3d 1

Havoxa    68
    On 3/10/2019 at 12:03 AM, Fitz said:

Ackchyually I didn't fly anything last time

No you didn't. You were to busy driving the helicopters

• thinking3d 1

Jay    571
    1 hour ago, 1LT Xiverta said:

Sounds just like HC KOTH my specialty, I might have to join in and rep Altis Life.

We only accept half decent players or better, thanks for expressing interest tho 😉

• Like 2

1LT Xiverta    47
    59 minutes ago, Jay said:

We only accept half decent players or better, thanks for expressing interest tho 😉

@Jay your about to catch these hands talking like that mr i&a, your as good as the bots you fight

War Machine    39

is I&A will still be BLUFOR or you're gonna make a lottery who's gonna be BLUFOR, OPFOR, and Independent?

Joshua_    571
    5 hours ago, War Machine said:

is I&A will still be BLUFOR or you're gonna make a lottery who's gonna be BLUFOR, OPFOR, and Independent?

An excellent question, War Machine. To avoid bias and ensure fairness, we will draw out of hat which team is which and ultimately where they will spawn on the night. When the mission brief is posted later this week, teams will need to plan to start at any of the 3 bases.

• Like 1

War Machine    39

since we are using the same assets as the enemy, How do we identify if that marshall is a friendly or not? Are you going to put a flag on it like red flag for OPFOR, green for Indies, and blue for BLUFOR?

the prowlers can change color like sand for BLUFOR, olive green for Indie and black for OPFOR

or are you gonna give them skins?