Josh_ua

Operation Bitter Redemption

Josh_ua    933

bitterredemption.thumb.png.619ab0fda9ac782bf097122e6ecde24d.png

THE OBJECTIVE:

Following the epic clash between the three pillars of Straya Gaming in Operation Velvet Thunder, a sequel has been planned to include more bloodshed, greater stakes and the most prized thing of all: REDEMPTION

Each 15-man unit from Invade and Annex, Altis Life and Wasteland will begin the event with control of one town/zone. Your goal is to seize the other two zones without losing your own. If after an hour has passed no single team has secured all three zones, the team with the largest number of player-kills will take the title.

TASKS:

• Secure all three zones
  • Eliminate any opposing forces

CONTROL MEASURES:

• Teams: To represent a server, you must play most frequently on that server (as in Velvet Thunder). 
  • Vehicles: You will be given a set arsenal of vehicles available for use. These vehicles will respawn after 60 seconds. 
  • Weapons: No limitations have been applied (may change). You may use whatever weapon/launcher/explosive you wish.
  • Equipment: Thermal equipment has been restricted; including sights, thermal capable NVG and launcher sights.
  • Respawns: No limitations have been applied. You have unlimited respawns.
  • Game Mechanics: Stamina has been disabled. 3rd person is disabled. (May change)

TEAM COMPOSITION:

• Team Commanders will be chosen by each server's staff team, who will select members for their team. If you are interested in being a Team Commander, please contact @Guardian ASAP. 
  • All players who wish to participate should send an expression of interest to @Guardian or @Asnee, who will direct you accordingly to a team. 
  • 15 members per team (may be increased to 20 if required)

WHEN, WHERE & MISC:

The event will take place on Sunday the 24th at 7PM AEDT. If you are participating, please ensure  you are in TeamSpeak (ts.straya.life) by 6:30PM AEDT. 

Server Commanders and participating players are encouraged but not required to join our new events discord for easy communication and planning leading up to the event.

A detailed mission brief of the zone locations and available vehicles will be made public closer to the event date. 

PRIZES:

Prizes will be available for the winning team, top kills, and most strategic play. Prizes are as follows:

• Winning Team: Event Winner TeamSpeak tag
  • Most Kills: $20 Steam Voucher
  • Most Strategic Play: $20 Steam Voucher

• Like 8
  • Pogchamp 1
  • thinking3d 1
  • Weary 1

• Jay    661

@Fitz can u be I&As dedicated pilot again, we could do with another easy win

• Like 1
    • lul 1
    • Weary 1

Fitz    1239
    1 hour ago, Jay said:

@Fitz can u be I&As dedicated pilot again, we could do with another easy win

Ackchyually I didn't fly anything last time

• lul 1
    • Jebaited 1

webbie    186

Im sure if AL gets the same advantages as last time it will be an easy win too. 

• Pogchamp 1
    • lul 1
    • kkool 1
    • feelsretardedman 1

Havoxa    84
    On 3/10/2019 at 12:03 AM, Fitz said:

Ackchyually I didn't fly anything last time

No you didn't. You were to busy driving the helicopters

• thinking3d 1

1LT Xiverta    48

Sounds just like HC KOTH my specialty, I might have to join in and rep Altis Life.

• <3 1

Jay    661
    1 hour ago, 1LT Xiverta said:

Sounds just like HC KOTH my specialty, I might have to join in and rep Altis Life.

We only accept half decent players or better, thanks for expressing interest tho ?

• Like 2

1LT Xiverta    48
    59 minutes ago, Jay said:

We only accept half decent players or better, thanks for expressing interest tho ?

@Jay your about to catch these hands talking like that mr i&a, your as good as the bots you fight

Josh_ua    933
    5 hours ago, War Machine said:

is I&A will still be BLUFOR or you're gonna make a lottery who's gonna be BLUFOR, OPFOR, and Independent?

An excellent question, War Machine. To avoid bias and ensure fairness, we will draw out of hat which team is which and ultimately where they will spawn on the night. When the mission brief is posted later this week, teams will need to plan to start at any of the 3 bases.

• Like 1

War Machine    40

since we are using the same assets as the enemy, How do we identify if that marshall is a friendly or not? Are you going to put a flag on it like red flag for OPFOR, green for Indies, and blue for BLUFOR?

the prowlers can change color like sand for BLUFOR, olive green for Indie and black for OPFOR

or are you gonna give them skins?

decibel_spl    76

Tbh, it should be very obvious who's marshall is who's. It will just require communication and a bit of thought before shooting.

• Seems Good 1