Guardian

17 March - Community Zeus Event: Operation Tropic Grit

Guardian    45

This is the first Community Zeus event for Straya I&A - with the idea being to reduce the workload on our tireless admins like @webbie ,@Noskire and @Fitz running some epic missions at the moment - and putting in a lot of time and effort to keep this community running and entertained.

Server Start Time:

12.00pm AEDT

Mission Start Time:

12.30pm AEDT

StrayaGaming I and A Event Server (search "straya" to find the server, which will be active 30 minutes before the operation commences).

Password:

straya

Situation:

CSAT have landed a significant quantity of combat supplies, troops and vehicles in the port of Tuvanaka. It is assessed that they are planning for a major offensive against Georgetown and the NATO Airbase. The main NATO Force is tied up in the remainder of the Horizon Islands, and as such Task Force Straya is tasked with neutralising the key assets in the area before they have a chance to strike.

Mission:

Task Force Straya is to land and achieve the following objectives:

1.    Destroy the Supply Cache in Tuvanaka

2.    Destroy enemy IFV’s under repair at the vehicle range

3.    Destroy grounded fighter aircraft at the airfield

4.    Clear the radar installation in the centre of the island

5.    Kill the Logistics Commander (Colonel Mahadi)

Execution

This operation will be conducted in a free-reign manner. Personnel are free to attack the objectives individually if they wish.

However, group management will be as per standard I&A, therefore grouping up and teamwork is highly encouraged. Intentionally interfering with other teams’ plans will not be tolerated.

On completion of the mission, return to the FOB for further tasks around Tanoa

Control Measures:

Helicopter CAS will be available – and will operate in accordance with I&A ROE, in that they must be called in on a target. CAS is NOT permitted to engage objectives to complete them.

Logistics:

Dress: NATO Equipment only

Equipment: Individual preference

Weapons: Individual preference

Medical: Standard Arma 3 revive system (It’s slow, so make sure you stay alive and look out for your mates)

Transport:

1.       Mk V SOCs will be available to land personnel

2.       UH-60 Black Hawks will be available to land personnel

3.       Helicopter CAS will be available in the form of an AH-64 Apache – available to the dedicated pilot slot.

Mods:

1.       RHS USAF is required

2.       JSRS Soundmod and Blastcore are optional

Command and Signals

Individual preference. It is encouraged to group together and complete objectives that way – however there will be no set chain of command or overall commander

Timing:

Group on the I&A Events Server this Sunday 17 March at 12pm AEDT/2pm NZDT for a 1230pm AEDT/2:30pm NZDT start time. Late entries are acceptable - just tie in with a group or grab your two machine guns and rambo it in.

Feel free to message me at any time on discord or in the forums for more info.

May the Force be with you all.

Edited by webbie
  • Like 3
  • <3 1