dasweetdude

Strayagaming Garry's Mod Server

Strayagaming Garry's Mod Server  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dasweetdude    327

A few people have been asking for a garry's mod server so l thought we should put up a poll vote to see which one everything thinks we should have. Cheers.

• Like 6

• BlueCucachu    4

I would very much love to see a gmod server from this community, used to play a shit ton of gmod and was an owner of a pretty sucsessful server. Would be happy to help out with development or anything I can really, Also could pull a favor from a guy I know to help out with the server as well. 100% support this idea

Vallenx    70

I don't play GMod, but the only one up there that interests me at all is the Hide and Seek one, because I loved HnS on CS:S :D

• Like 1

BlueCucachu    4
    1 hour ago, Vallenx said:

I don't play GMod, but the only one up there that interests me at all is the Hide and Seek one, because I loved HnS on CS:S :D

You should give it a go sometime, Its really cheap on steam and quite a fun / creative game

• Like 1

Vallenx    70
    1 minute ago, BlueCucachu said:

You should give it a go sometime, Its really cheap on steam and quite a fun / creative game

I have it, its just not really my genre. Happy to give it a go with you guys though.. Whatever server we end up with!

• Like 1

Fish    174

Very cool that Dark-RP is getting voted up since we are a Role play community :D

Cpt. Duck    104
    On 1/18/2016 at 2:29 AM, ιтzŦlυxιι JEBACH said:

Very cool that Dark-RP is getting voted up since we are a Role play community :D

We aren't strictly roleplay, we do have an rp server but we do also have multiple servers that are not rp

Vallenx    70
    10 hours ago, sirgeneralj said:

Anyone actually know what's happening with the server?

Server development will begin shortly I believe. One of the devs has been in hospital and will hopefully be on his feet soon.

HiX    17

If you guys need help with Garry's Mod servers I can lend a hand, I'm experienced in running Garry's Mod servers. :)

• Like 1

Samayueren    11112

There are also options  to run servers that host multiple of these game modes at once making a mini game server as such.
    having prop hunt hide and seek among anther games on a voted rotation.