ChristopherEz

Button to kick people out of helis

Button to remove people from helicopters (Poll)  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey boys and girls, I was thinking of this idea for mostly the helicopter/transport pilots as I know its a big issue, if it would be possible, to make a way of being able to kick out any/all passengers out of your helicopter/VTOL, now I know this may sound like a way to abuse it and troll, but you could always make it so that it can only be used either while landed or at a certain height. Like fast roping. What do you guys think? I have spoken to some people and they like the idea and they said they would definitely love it in the server. (poll will be attached)

@Persona-non-Grata

Edited by ChristopherEz
  • Like 1
  • thinking3d 1

• Nova    1779
    9 hours ago, ChristopherEz said:

Hey boys and girls, I was thinking of this idea for mostly the helicopter/transport pilots as I know its a big issue, if it would be possible, to make a way of being able to kick out any/all passengers out of your helicopter/VTOL, now I know this may sound like a way to abuse it and troll, but you could always make it so that it can only be used either while landed or at a certain height. Like fast roping. What do you guys think? I have spoken to some people and they like the idea and they said they would definitely love it in the server. (poll will be attached)

@Persona-non-Grata

if people dont want to get out then fly away. if they want you to land somewhere and you dont then just fly back to base. if you force them to get out they will most likely shoot you

just sayin

• Like 2
    • Wesmart 2

Josh_ua    933

I may be wrong, but isn't there a scroll wheel option when you're outside the vehicle to unload/unload incapacitated?...

I agree with Nova though, players who choose not to exit the aircraft have no real impact on you. Just fly back to base and forget about it. ?

• Like 1

decibel_spl    76

I think this is a good idea, not because of people not getting out, but because of people being absolute idiots and trolls in your chopper while flying. When people spam music, troll, or abuse the pilot; I would love to be able to remove them from the chopper because that is a flight risk and extremely distracting. I agree though, it would have to be implemented carefully as that is very easy to abuse.

• Like 1
    • thonking 1

BridTheAtl    116
    38 minutes ago, decibel_spl said:

because of people being absolute idiots and trolls in your chopper while flying. When people spam music, troll, or abuse the pilot;

Staff react pretty quickly when it comes to these kinds of things already from my understanding.

Although it might be a cool feature to have I have to agree with Nova, if you force them out they're more than likely just going to get upset and shoot you.

• Like 1
    • hahaa 1

6 hours ago, Joshua_ said:

I may be wrong, but isn't there a scroll wheel option when you're outside the vehicle to unload/unload incapacitated?...

I agree with Nova though, players who choose not to exit the aircraft have no real impact on you. Just fly back to base and forget about it. ?

I wasn't thinking of dead people, I was more thinking about the people that are still alive

3 hours ago, BridTheAtl said:

Staff react pretty quickly when it comes to these kinds of things already from my understanding.

Although it might be a cool feature to have I have to agree with Nova, if you force them out they're more than likely just going to get upset and shoot you.

There are times where staff may not be on, may be AFK or may be dealing with another situation. But also, if they do decide to shoot you for it, then there is robocop, while with mic spamming and that there isn't