webbie

Dear devoted I and A people

webbie    186

Today I am no longer contributing to straya community.
I greatly appreciate all of you who have donated and made the time to make the community a better place.
This has been coming for a little while and after many hundreds of hours in and out of game contributing to straya my frustration threshold has finally been met.

Their a quite a few of you I will miss and the majority of you will already have alternate contacts for me.
Its not a happy decision but Ive made it.

• babyrage 4
  • Feels Bad Man 1
  • Feels Sad Man 7
  • <3 1
  • Sad 1

• Farqman    86

Mate, I'll be honest that I don't know you that well. But from the times that I have played with you, it has been fantastic and I think very highly of you.

I don't know what is going on in the background, but I wish you the best. Thank you for your contribution and putting up with the shit we dish out. Hope to see you again someday.

• <3 1

Webbie, its going to be extremely sad to see you leave us but I understand that there are other commitments and problems outside of this community. I am surprised you put up with us for so long but I am glad you did. I hope to see and talk to you again soon enough as you have made not only this server but this whole community amazing, and for that we thank you so much, you are going to be missed deeply. 

1742309876_download(3).jpg.bec49a272818f00a436470ade0638bd6.jpg

Josh_ua    933

Best of luck in your future endeavours @webbie. Your contributions to Invade & Annex, Exile and this community in general have been outstanding. Thank-you ❤️

• <3 1

decibel_spl    76

Webbie, it was a pleasure playing with you on the server and everything you have done will live on. Thanks for putting up with all my antics. You're a great guy, best of luck in future.

• <3 1

A brief but very productive tenure. Ever since, what? June 2018? The genesis of the Sunday operations, development of the Exile server, moderation duties and event organization on I&A, the whole 9 yards. Your departure will be met with a great deal of regret. Thank you for your contributions and your service, especially for liaising with me on the I&A guides. You'll be missed.

??????? ??? ?????

Edited by Persona-non-Grata
    • Like 1
    • <3 1

War Machine    40

@webbie, I never had the chance to know you that much in my.

It is quite sad that you'll be leaving us soon.

It was fun and an honor to be around you mate. 

Best of luck in your endeavors.

webbie    186

Thank you to the well wishers, to the trolls, you've only made my choice more clear.

• Wait What? 1
    • babyrage 2

Uncle Toby    224
    On 3/28/2019 at 4:45 PM, Joshua_ said:

Best of luck in your future endeavours @webbie. Your contributions to Invade & Annex, Exile and this community in general have been outstanding. Thank-you ❤️

Why did you Hyphenate 'Thank you'? 

Bruhhhh

• Jebaited 1