Sign in to follow this  
I3loodDevil

Can I suggest?

I3loodDevil    2

Could I possibly put in we need more classes and Teams if we have a chance and trying our classes out. Thats all the server is really nice and awesome guys to chat, admin are fair and easy going.

• Like 2

• Guardian    45

Are you able to explain what you're after? Do you want a more diverse range of classes available?

.Scorpion    118
    3 hours ago, I3loodDevil said:

Could I possibly put in we need more classes and Teams

At a guess I'm assuming you mean more combat classes (Anti-Tank Rifleman as one example).

Not sure if there are any other classes that can be put in. All the bases have been covered (rifleman, pilot, CAS pilot, drone operator, marksman, sniper, yada-yada-ya). That said, I'm interested to see some of your suggestions. 

Humaine    131

I also would like to add an addition to the player class to Medical Drone/ Support UAV Operator.

They would have no access to armed UAV/Drones.

Edited by Humaine
    • Clap 1
    • wooow 1
    • thonking 1

Josh_ua    933
    27 minutes ago, Humaine said:

I also would like to add an addition to the player class to Medical Drone/ Support UAV Operator.

They would have no access to armed UAV/Drones.

This is a great suggestion, big +1 from me. 

I3loodDevil    2

Sorry Yeah just more classes cause there is 70 slots on the server, its a bit hard to get more medic's or pilots etc on the server at one time, if there were to be more slots then more chances of revive, airstrikes, pilots ect and that. Just a friendly suggestion other then that the server is great to be on.

Thanks 

Josh Dark (I3loodDevil) 

Bread    18
    13 hours ago, I3loodDevil said:

bit hard to get more medic's

I don't see a need for more medics, when all the slots are used there are already enough in the server to carry out the role.

pilots etc on the server

Again there are already enough slots for pilots, when they're all full there really isn't a need for additional people to be flying.

airstrikes

Airstrikes become less and less required as the player count goes up, as you've got additional people in the roles of AT and such to deal with threats, having a single fighter pilot role and UAV operator is more than enough CAS.

Edited by Bread
    • Like 2

I3loodDevil    2

Hmm yeah there are a lot of trolls on Altis Invade & Annex that run you over or hit you with there jet at a low altitude but apart from that it seems good. I donated and I love the perks you get with Area 51, is there any way of maybe adding more skins perks to it not just for Nato but for other uniforms too since most nato are pilot or gillie suit.. Just wondering?

Everything looks great, just need more moderation in the game so we can deal with trolls and idiots that cause issues within the community

Edited by I3loodDevil
    Cause I can :P

pkisbest    198

Any trolls or players that are causing a major disturbance should be reported immediately.

To get a staff member, either jump into TS and into the Invade and Annex support channel, or type admin ingame (this will ping a staff member. If no response, go to TeamSpeak).

• Seems Good 1

Adz 235    1

Perhaps the separation of UAV into a Long Range/"Fast" mover UAV Operator as in access to sentinel, greyhawk and falcon then a second for Quad copter and Octo? copter drones like darter, pelican and it's medical variant. The UGV is up for discussion tho

decibel_spl    76

The problem I have with the separation of the UAV roles is that the operator should be fulfilling either one of the two roles they can - support or recon; there shouldn't be both at the same time. If we had a dedicated sentinal/greyhawk operator, we'd be getting CAS callouts more often due to the UAV being usually preoccupied on other things like quad/hexa copters, UGVs and the like. Some might argue that as a good thing but it comes back to the old story of #nerfCAS.

As for other roles, I would personally like to see a few straight rifleman slots on the Altis I&A, plus an AA Rifleman or two (I think it would actually get people to bring AA to the AO). It also wouldn't be a bad idea to create some distinction for the grenadier role - with an open arsenal it has no context, it either should be replaced with a standard Rifleman or have some restrictions to give it definition - (example to get the idea) over the top but restricting 40mm HEs (not GLs with flare and smoke rounds) to grenadier and squad lead.

Side note, do we really need 2 Recon AT slots?

Edited by decibel_spl
    • Like 1