Blazeg24

Back from the Dead

Blazeg24    9

Well, honestly got no clue who remembers me but whatever. I've been playing this Strayagaming community since I bought Arma III In 2015, mainly in Invade and Annex, but occasionally switching to Altis life here and there as a cop, ****ing around with traffic cones on the beach, or staying up to 4am because we were all idiots. (felt bad for the admins of Altis life sometimes).107410_screenshots_20160930050409_1.thumb.jpg.5c24964258dfad645278acb982ef6cf2.jpg

107410_screenshots_20160930050505_1.thumb.jpg.02abd034d51c4d8048557e6d07f507ca.jpg

Both new years eves on 2015 and 2016, In the teamspeak filled with stupid idiots who were giggling and your occasional drunk guy, mucking around and celebrating new years eves playing a futuristic military game. Quite honestly, those were the best new year eve's I've ever had. Around start of 2017 or mid 2017 (not sure when), I could no longer play due to my potato of a laptop starting to die. I do remember the times were Ora I believe, used to be the whole ATC person letting pilots know where pads were free and what runways to land on. Along with the admins (Rogmantosh and Fitz) who were on every once in while. Best pilots being SNAFU and SinnerBuzz, myself and Aussie Dave I believe having a tank race to the AO one time too with Ifran flying a helo over us.

107410_screenshots_20161022005200_1.thumb.jpg.2e16fe8a5d92bb46b7adda9def97e659.jpg

Any Invade and Annex player knows Quiksilver, as the guy who usually built invincible bulldozers which were that god damn hard to kill, we did try attacking him on his little Island once, didn't go according to plan (he had an invisible Tigris or something). I jumped on the server one time in the morning to find only him messing around with little birds and what I thought was armour? Who knows what it was it's Quiksilver, could be making a tank out of a ATV really.

I'm upset to see that some of those guys I listed are rarely on anymore, if at all. There's a whole new list of admins and moderators, but it's nice to see the fellows from 3-4 years ago still kicking around. Thankfully, now that I have time, I got a better PC (after 3 years) I can finally get out of the darkness and start shooting CSAT again. That is until a AA side mission comes up and its practically impossible to get off the ground.

Edit: Yes I did one of these last year I believe, but 2018 was a **** of a year for me. 

Edited by Blazeg24
  • Like 2
  • <3 2

• Noskire    123

The StrayaGaming Arma 3 I&A community is alive and kicking mate. With two dedicated servers, and regular events each week, we are aiming to keep Arma 3 fresh and interesting for Australian and New Zealand players alike. Welcome back (I think AussieDave would be more than happy to see you as an Ironside team-mate).

Edited by Noskire