MrTasty

Why don't vehicle stores have ATMS???

MrTasty    1

What's the go with some shops having ATM but not others? I'm not sure how others feel but when i go to a gun shop and their's no ATM wtf am i going to do? well of course i'm going to drive to the nearest atm and depending on which part of the map im at that could either be 2km from me or 500m. what i'm saying is it's not balanced prime example would be camp Maxwell and agious cephas one has a ATM and the other doesn't? so basically if you holding Agious you set but if you're in maxwell you're screwed giving them an unfair advantage over you. It simply makes no sense on why each shop wouldn't have a atm outside the shop or even inside? you come to wasteland to Fight and Kill each other But you spend 40% of the time driving just to get to a atm and then back? Not very fun. That's just my opinion would love what other players think could be added to wasteland to balance it. personally i think admins shouldn't be able to spawn money to  

• thinking3d 2

• Neanp    21

Vehicle stores don't have ATM's as you are to take your money from an ATM to the Store location having the risk of losing your money. You're meant to have a chance of losing your money before buying the vehicle. That's my opinion though. Not all Shops have an ATM near them, otherwise it would be an easy method of receiving a item or vehicle that you would like. and because we decided to only have so many ATM's. But if you have any other Suggestions i would like to hear about them, maybe there are some good ones. 

Edited by Neanp
    • Like 4

i agree with Neanp

if you want to buy a vehicle of a high end caliber and your running around with 50k+ on you, there should be a chance or a risk factor to get there the whole point of wasteland is PVP and its also a chance game as well, i my self have lost a few 100k from the old dash from atm to the airport.

atms are well placed even though i get frustrated when trying to buy vehicles when u gotta drive up to 2ks but u get to learn to bring money

• Like 1

Cringe    7

There are more than enough atms on the map if they were to add atms to every store they would need to add store occupied markers to them all otherwise you would never take a risk having a decent to large sum of cash on you.

• Like 1