tts Rawr X D

*gulp* $10 or not

Suck me sideways if you don't like my opinion or want to defend ya mate aye

I myself wont be playing a server let alone ****ing donating to it when if I have a suspicion of people hacking and then basically labeled a retard by an admin through global. I don't even care if I am the retard for calling it out but to have an admin single me out and make me feel like an idiot.... **** you.

If they are not hacking then there is a clear balancing issue. To have a server with 8 - 10 players (3opfor 1blufor 4indepentant when I checked) and have 2 'indies' be somehow everywhere and be able to practically dominate on a 20 square kilometer map is ridiculous.

$10 or not without dumb-ass's like me and the other donators, this server is nothing but a bunch of waste that will be on the bottom of the server list (sometimes the only way I find it is because I have it in favorites *FILTERED WASTELAND*).

• Wait What? 1
  • lul 1
  • <3 1
  • thinking3d 1

• Home    152

Sorry for the inconvenience brother, but no need for hate, the earth is already at its worst, no more negativity, just positivity and frags bruh ?

• Vomit 1
    • nothanks 1

Cringe    7
    5 minutes ago, tts Rawr X D said:

Your profile picture implies class but your etiquette implies donkey.  

Who is this directed at 

4 minutes ago, Cringe said:

Who is this directed at 

Why are you so hunched on destroying a post that has an out for you, being that there in a balancing issue? 

Going through you profile I can see you commenting on issues you have had also?

Edited by tts Rawr X D

Cringe    7
    Just now, tts Rawr X D said:

Why are you so hunched on destroying a post that has an out for you, being that there in a balancing issue? 

Going through you profile I can see on you commenting on issues you have had also?

I dont wanna destroy your post just dont understand how you thought Pantha of all people was cheating. Sure there could be some player balancing issues however Straya Wasteland has turned into more of an Independent fest than it once was and you will never be able to tame a well oiled veteran based indi squad 

• Like 1

Slep.    279

Whats the point of this thread exactly?

Seems like it was just made to start a fight between players and staff. If you are unhappy about something on a server, write it up in a way that isn't as blunt and arrogant. Take the time to point out your problem clearly and what can be done to fix it instead of doing what your doing now or actually speak to a wasteland staff member about your issue.

Thread Locked.

Edited by Slep.
    • Like 2

Jay    661

Like was said to you in game, if you truely believe someone is cheating come to helpdesk with some evidence, you claim they cheat but have no evidence to show for it. Both players you are accusing have been playing the server for longer than most, they know their shit. As far as I'm concerned they dont cheat and until I see evidence that suggests otherwise nothing will be done about this "issue". If you wish to discuss this further feel free to approach myself or any of the other Wasteland staff on teamspeak. I would also suggest that next time you don't accuse them of hacking/cheating over sidechat as it just stirs them up and sidechat becomes a warzone.

This is not me defending any "friends", i've never played with both the people you are accusing, if anything we're rivals. 

and ill pass on the "suck me sideways", @Nunny on the other hand...

• Like 3