• 2Square

fix straya: msg to straya devs and admins (knockout round)

• China    81

Personally, I think major Sydney gangs are a problem for new players. These giant gangs of 4-8 players prey on new players who lack any knowledge about the game/server. You guys just sit in Sydney and frag the new players who you outnumber immensely.  This puts players off the server as they're unable to even spawn without getting immediately declared upon 

Edited by bonked
    • Like 5
    • Wait What? 1
    • feelsretardedman 1
    • nothanks 1

Jay    627

i mean like the server was poppin' when someone in particular was snr mod...shit only seemed to go down hill after they got demoted for "inactivity" 

:Kappa:

Edited by Jay
    • Like 3
    • Clap 1
    • feelsretardedman 1
    • <3 1
    • Haha 1
    • nothanks 1

Jay    627
    2 minutes ago, bonked said:

k

apologies, who are you?

• Like 3
    • nothanks 1

Dando    124
    56 minutes ago, bonked said:

Personally, I think major Sydney gangs are a problem for new players. These giant gangs of 4-8 players prey on new players who lack any knowledge about the game/server. They sit in Sydney just for the frag and sit there and troll police officers. You're pointing the blame everywhere but your selves. 

Well yeah... It gives cops things to do.

Edited by Dando
    • nothanks 1

China    81
    1 minute ago, Dando said:

Well yeah... It gives cops things to do.

Every time SF has 8-9 people in Sydney, 90% of the cop forces dies. 

• Like 2

Dando    124
    Just now, bonked said:

Every time SF has 8-9 people in Sydney, 90% of the cop forces dies. 

Yeah I know what you mean. But in my opinion I still think its better then driving aimlessly doing absolutely nothing. At least in this way there's some combat and fun.

I personally didn't mind how the server was set up before the wipe. Just no navids. Brisbane bank was fun, shady westy was amazing, crafting on rebel was good and looked better IMO, gang bases actually gave good shit to the people who owned it and made it worth buying or fighting for. Server was always popping with 70 civs as its average daily number and there was a good cop to civ ratio most of the time. Hope this update improves things and adds good shit. 

• Like 5
    • <3 1

Dizzy    115

Like bonked said you're pointing shit in every other direction. The thing is it seems like you want to turn this server into darkside. Like go play darkside smh

A while ago there was 7.62 allowed in city limits w/ a rp reason for a short while and then they changed it to 6.5 as oldmate sun could tell you and as you could imagine didnt work.

I also need to say with the whole thing Matthew the SF fella said, rebels can buy level 4 vests, and you don't need them when you can buy csats and level 1 vests and tank as much as a cop. Just an idea put yourself in gd constables shoes for a sec and think about 9 SF syd rats with stings under syd bridge vs the suv... 

I see where yous are coming from but you needa think of your ideas from all perspectives, not try and suggest ideas that "balance" the server to just your liking.

• Like 3
    • <3 3

Randall    77

Sydney gangs and sydney bridge would 100% turn off new players. There's times where we literally can't do anything as Police because they all run around with SMG/Pistol in their backpack and pull them out and shoot us in the back when they're in a good position. You also can't stop them robbing/killing civs on the bridge because then, the same thing as before happens.

I can't remember how the rules avoided this last time I played but I believe there was no gang wide decs. This allows police to do their job and not have to let it get to a level where 10 people can be in city limits killing cops because 1 guy was told to put his gun away by a cop or be arrested. Maybe changing the declare rule for inside city limits = not being declared on whole gang would stop this, we can stop them robbing civs without fear of a whole gang shooting us as soon as we restrain or taze one.

• Like 3

Skyfise    281

@Armando Wolff aren't you dissapointed you weren't interviewed by 2Square after mass rdming in sydney? smh

Edited by Skyfise
    • Like 1
    • Sad 1

id also suggest add the looting of corpses as a lot of time people are being robbed for gear they don't give it up but if they know they will die and loose it anyway they are more likely to give up their gear and roleplay the situation

• Like 2

Randall    77
    Just now, Freyjas_Valkyrie said:

id also suggest add the looting of corpses as a lot of time people are being robbed for gear they don't give it up but if they know they will die and loose it anyway they are more likely to give up their gear and roleplay the situation

Really would have 0 effect, they run around in civ clothing with backpacks and an smg in backpack, it's not for gear or monetary gain. Just about abusing dec rule and fragging random civs as a way to get to that.

1 minute ago, Randall said:

Really would have 0 effect, they run around in civ clothing with backpacks and an smg in backpack, it's not for gear or monetary gain. Just about abusing dec rule and fragging random civs as a way to get to that.

its ment to be a roleplay server even outside of city people dont want to give up their gear so yes it would have an effect

Randall    77
    Just now, Freyjas_Valkyrie said:

its ment to be a roleplay server even outside of city people dont want to give up their gear so yes it would have an effect

They "Rob" people because they know people won't comply most of the time and they get to frag them.

• reee 1

tonic    72
    Just now, Uncle Toby said:

You ever played Darkside? yeah go have a look at their gas and knockdowns.

brazy bro

• feelsretardedman 1
    • <3 1
    • Haha 1