Myron

world building

Myron    12

Hi Guys!

I noticed that right now in I&A, the bases and FOBs are a little bare. I would like to offer my services and personal time if needed to add objects to make them seem 'lived in'. Only the places used most, not the whole map! At the main base on Tanoa flightline is bone dry empty, the fobs have the bare essentials in them. None of these objects would physically add any benefit but with regards to world building it is my humble opinion that players would get a lot more from it 'feel' wise. They would experience what it is like to be in a FOB or Base.

If you see the hanger below from Timor Leste you can see what I mean. I have personal experience in this area and think the players might get one hell of a kick from a few world building changes.
Lastly any suggestions requests are purely made out of excitement and love for the game and are no way intended to tread on anyone's toes.

IMG_0026.JPG

• Like 3

• Myron    12

...the main thing we can take away from these photos is that everything is lived in. Everything smells like armpit and foot fungus ?

20100708adf8115142_005.jpg

Axle_Tiaky    415

I think the major issue with all of that @Myron might be the framerate lag that would come off placing these entities. You would have to talk with @Fitzy old boy to see if he would like to implement it.

• Like 1

Myron    12

Yeah that occurred to me Axle; I figured that just the two facilities would be ok. Literally just where the soldiers 'lived/worked'. Not everyone has 64Gb RAM lol

Edited by Myron
    Error

Noskire    123

Or you could build a mission/map for a Community Zeus event.

• Like 1
    • Wesmart 1

Myron    12
    4 minutes ago, Noskire said:

Or you could build a mission/map for a Community Zeus event.

I just did a little sex wee

• hahaa 1

Corporal Kerry    141

You could add a couple more things, setting them as super simple objects, but I have found that in my experience, adding that much would lag, especially with 50 players on. Better to keep it simple.