.Scorpion

Kahoot Night

.Scorpion    118

StrayaGaming Kahoot Night

(Cue Kahoot Music 10 hour track here)

Hello people of StrayaGaming. Members of staff have laboured to create and organise a Kahoot night, based on various topics about the game servers, Straya's origins and some staff-based stuff. 

About the night:

The Kahoot will be hosted at 7:30PM AEST on Saturday 06/07/2019. The date is to ensure that I'm not caught in a staff meeting or anything else. 

• Due to limitations with Kahoot hosting and seeing the question stream, it is recommended that you use either a second monitor or a separate device to watch the stream where the questions are being hosted.

The Kahoot consists of 40 questions.

• Five general StrayaGaming questions.
  • Ten Altis Life questions.
  • Ten Invade and Annex questions.
  • Ten Wasteland questions.
  • Five staff-based questions.

Voice communication will be hosted on TeamSpeak (ts.straya.life) in the Community Lounge 1 channel (located underneath the lobby/joining channel). Contact myself or other participating staff members if you need to be dragged into the channel.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact myself over TeamSpeak, the forums or Discord. 

Hope to see you peeps there!

• Like 2
  • Pogchamp 3
  • wooow 1
  • <3 2
  • nothanks 1
  • thonking 1

• Lachlan    204

I know some answers I will not be present to provide people the opportunity to cheat 

• Wait What? 2
    • Feels Bad Man 1

Home    152
    1 minute ago, Lachlan said:

I know some answers I will not be present to provide people the opportunity to cheat 

Damn I wanted to stream snipe

• lul 1

Lachlan    204
    11 minutes ago, Home said:

Damn I wanted to stream snipe

I was the one that provided him with some answers for some questions

I know some people might know all the answers to the questioner 

Edited by Lachlan

.Scorpion    118

Just to clarify, I won't be playing myself (as I made the bloody thing with a hand from Cap)

Lachlan    204
    2 minutes ago, KRISTIAN. said:

You guys are a bunch of nerds get a life ffs ahah

Its called balancing your real life and Life on a server I learnt the hard way and i suffered badly from it so find the right balance between a server and IRL

Edited by Lachlan