Nugs

BI is hereby now known as EA

Nugs    17

What sort of scummy developer/publisher makes someone pay $129 for the entire game and dlc, then drops a 70% off sale 2 months later, and THEN, decides to drop another DLC that basically does not allow you to even join an SG server?

I will tell you who, BI aka The Evil Little Sadistic Brother of EA.

**** BI, in the ass, with a piece of red hot M15 reo z-bar.

• feelsretardedman 1

• Humaine    131

Whats going on Nugs?

I haven't got the new contact DLC on my machine yet. Does it stop you from getting on to the SG servers?

Fitz    1239

The Tanoa server is currently running the new map, so you can't connect unless you own the map/DLC.

The Altis server is waiting for an issue with the updater to be fixed. Once it is updated, you can join it with or without the DLC.

Nova    1779

Oh yea so evil. wanting to pay all their employees so they can go home to their families and have dinner and live.

big evil corporation forcing you to buy their DLC so you can play on community servers

• Like 1
    • lul 2
    • Jebaited 1

Turbanator    40

Actuall nugs if bi was ea the base game would cost $100 and then on top of that the dlcs would be $40 each even the Malden dlc would be paid. And I think nugs might have had too much alcohol when he typed up this post.

Corporal Kerry    141

If you are running the separate Contact optional DLC that has aliens, you cannot play online or use any other mods. So no aliens on I&A. But we can use the Russian Federation units and the new weapons. Just not the Spectrum device and the artifacts and the gravity anomalies.