Maredea

Optional Mod - Enhanced Movement

Maredea    3

Hi Crew,

I'm sure this has been suggested before so feel free to shoot it down if there's a development reason against this being practical.

Proposal: I propose we allow as an optional mod known as Enhanced movement for the Livonia I&A.

Impact: Allows us to be cool by climbing over a wall and jumping from roof to roof and increases my immersion because now I can scale a wall to ambush the filthy Russians. 

Hit me up with your thoughts. Love you forever and always boo. xo

Edited by Maredea
  • Like 2

• pkisbest    198

From a personal standpoint it could be implemented well. The downside is that people who don’t have it, will just see you yeet up a wall... Which for some people could be a break from their immersion (a very small number of people).

I’m all for it as I know how useful a mod it is and what it adds.

Edited by pkisbest
    • Like 1

xGrubx    20
    On 8/25/2019 at 4:43 PM, Maredea said:

Hi Crew,

I'm sure this has been suggested before so feel free to shoot it down if there's a development reason against this being practical.

Proposal: I propose we allow as an optional mod known as Enhanced movement for the Livonia I&A.

Impact: Allows us to be cool by climbing over a wall and jumping from roof to roof and increases my immersion because now I can scale a wall to ambush the filthy Russians. 

Hit me up with your thoughts. Love you forever and always boo. xo

I agree, Livonia is crying out for Enhanced Movement. The map is challenging enough to warrant it and id guess most that play it would have the mod already or wouldn't object to getting it.

• Like 1