Sign in to follow this  
AndreJxmZ

#UNBLACKLISTFROMMEDIC

AndreJxmZ    12

In my opinion I think he should be unblacklisted,He has done nothing wrong.He was given something he couldn’t of help and then was blacklisted.I think the medics were way to harsh and could of taken this differently.Even tho the situation was on cop/rebel he was still blacklisted. #unblacklistphatt if you agree!!!

@Phatballz

@iamjack 

Edited by AndreJxmZ
  • Like 1
  • <3 1
  • Monkey 2
  • nothanks 1

• iamjack    139

he got banned by server indef for whatever reason i don't care and that get him blacklisted on cop and medic automatically

he was blacklisted on cop already, thats why he didn't get blacklisted on cop again. but it lead to his blacklist on medic.

all he need to do is make an blacklist appeal on medic just like what he did for his server indef ban appeal

this blacklist doesn't really mean he did something on both faction, it is just a buy one get two free when you somehow get indef ban hammer

https://strayagaming.com/forum/595-appeals/  here is the link.

and put down the reason such as phatzball server ban have been lifted and looking for his medic blacklisted undone.

if you need to blame, blame the one who got him indef banned from server at the first place, or whoever decided to ban him indef 

for the time being, please don't tag me anymore, i am having a leave of absent and currently travelling oversea right now, and not dealing thing on medic atm

i have assigned roles before i left and the medic could run without me, not to mention a blacklist appeal...

Edited by iamjack

iamjack    139

Nope , I can't, i quit learning that after knowing that I can complete a degree and live a decent life without that. 

Edited by iamjack
    • Like 1
    • Facepalm 1
    • Clap 1
    • <3 2