• Dizzy

Medics are really not good

• iamjack    86

Read

if there is nothing much important, i am heading back to my e-date and getting my paycheck.

ahh, has anybody here seen the recycle bin?

img_5cf06a87ccc49.png

• <3 1
    • Haha 1

Dizzy    112

anybody seen dco dr pepper @iamjack

insane that the medic commander dont care about medics doing shit all, obviously the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

• Like 1
    • Monkey 1

iamjack    86

not too sure , i have been very busy beating corrupted cop in RL recently
    wanna join?

Edited by iamjack
    • Clap 2
    • <3 1

Lenny    10

They have gotten so bad at their job that I can't even remember the last time I was revived by one. 

• Like 5

Alatz    0

Maybe we dont revive you cause it's combat, the medic isnt allowed to ie JP or pubbie or we've been told not to revive. Also what good would a weekly purge do. You would have more medics not being able to respond.

PowerAsian    45

Medic has gone downhill in the past couple of months since I have left. Medics don't actually respond to calls, especially in Sydney. I once waited to be revived for almost 10 minutes. respawned and see them sitting in Sydney market talking. So something needs to change to medics just a wake-up call or actually convience the OG medics *cough nuggy!* to come back

Thanks, @Dizzy for bringing this up +1

• Like 1
    • nothanks 1
    • thonking 1

iamjack    86

hmm, have you pressed the request button before hand?
    no offense but just saw a ck member was dead in syd city for 15 min but no request button pressed.
    also, ongoing combat situation is one of the major reason why medic isn't attending.

we have asked the server to change the way where medic request system work for a while
    so we can attend and revive people without request button pressed.  but so far, nothing has change yet.
    also no break thought for mid combat reviving too , since there is no promise for the one being revived not entering back to the combat.
    the server won't allow medic to hold people up and force them to be relocated away from battle zone.

Edited by iamjack
    • Like 1

Dizzy    112
    8 minutes ago, iamjack said:

no offense but just saw a ck member was dead in syd city for 15 min but no request button pressed.
    also, ongoing combat situation is one of the major reason why medic isn't attending.

we have asked the server to change the way where medic request system work for a while
    so we can attend and revive people without request button pressed.  but so far, nothing has change yet.
    also no break thought for mid combat reviving too , since there is no promise for the one being revived not entering back to the combat.

u say this yet you bring up an example of someone in sydney being dead and not pressing the button. that just proves my point, medics wont even bother to come if you're dead outside of sydney. Fairly sure there would've been more than one person dead on the map.

Also you hold powerful ranks in ths community, commander of medic and altis life mod, im sure if you were more passionate about the issue of people having to push the button to be revived you and/or the whole medic force would've been pushing it to be implemented everyway possible.

And no, I don't bother to request medic outside of sydney, because we all know they will not fly out and revive.

43 minutes ago, iamjack said:

the server won't allow medic to hold people up and force them to be relocated away from battle zone.

combat ahah so why the **** do they fly over banks and land near gunshots at banks??

• Like 1

iamjack    86

u say this yet you bring up an example of someone in sydney being dead and not pressing the button. that just proves my point, medics wont even bother to come if you're dead outside of sydney. Fairly sure there would've been more than one person dead on the map.

ahh, so i saw someone didn't press request botton for 15 min inside sydney
    that's automatically proven that there is no medic bother getting outside of the Sydney ,
    and i am not reviving the other person who are dead 
    on the other part of  map.
    with such conclusion that's just 200IQ reasoning logic sense. 

anyway, it is up to you not requesting medic and thinking there is no medic in the field.

iamjack    86
    1 minute ago, Archie Poland said:

combat ahah so why the **** do they fly over banks and land near gunshots at banks??

not sure, did you F6 and send that medic a message and ask why?

Mr Chu    16
    1 hour ago, PowerAsian said:

Medic has gone downhill in the past couple of months since I have left. Medics don't actually respond to calls, especially in Sydney. I once waited to be revived for almost 10 minutes. respawned and see them sitting in Sydney market talking. So something needs to change to medics just a wake-up call or actually convience the OG medics *cough nuggy!* to come back

Thanks, @Dizzy for bringing this up +1

If something like that happens and you think your deliberately being ignored (unless your IX and have a DNR placed on you for constantly ****ing around with medics) press what ever your save video button is and come and see command...... for all you know there is a multitude of factors around why they haven't responded but command can't do shit if you don't tell us what happened, when it happened and who was involved. 

An example: You are dead, you cant see the map, you cant see whats really happening around you,what you don't know is that someone is initiating combat with cops constantly. As per our protocols and to keep medics valuing their lives (#VLR), Medics do not enter active combat zones. Medics might then stage at market if the combat is near Syd Bridge because its a safe zone therefore they are valuing their lives. 

Medics have made a number of changes to encourage more people to request revives particularly at major robberies where Medics will now go closer to the major robbery and can revive those that are not in active combat whilst also taking them away from combat as per server NLR rules. That being said, im personally more open to changes and would happily push for changes that encourage more roleplay and revives closer to combat zones but you need to consider that a large portion of the server acts in a toxic and unwelcome manner towards medics or just says thanks and walks off to pick up their gear. When there is someone willing to RP, it normally ends in both parties really enjoying the experience.

2 hours ago, Dizzy said:

For medics, they are supposed to be out reviving people but instead they prefer to wear armour and tickle each others nuts or try and date some e-girl medic in kav square?

I wonder why you got banned from the Medic Discord when you make comments like that about a medic....

Edited by Mr Chu

FarmerGeorge98    321

add in a feature where if you request a medic and a medic cannot come to your aid then its cancels the request and but its back on the 3 min timer.

• Wesmart 1

iamjack    86
    1 minute ago, FarmerGeorge98 said:

add in a feature where if you request a medic and a medic cannot come to your aid then its cancels the request and but its back on the 3 min timer.

i do agree there is work need to be done on the medic request system
    there is just no way for the medic to tell the victim we are coming or not.
    it just pissing people off for both medic and the one awaiting to be revive. 
    and the revive time extension block respawn timer is one of the reason why people don't press request in the first place.

FarmerGeorge98    321
    3 minutes ago, iamjack said:

there is a lot of work that needs to be done. just brainstorm some idea and pass them onto kat a bouda. and hope something gets done

Edited by FarmerGeorge98

iamjack    86

anyway, since we are all here
    i would like to introduce our medic complain system
    if you feel like that particular are not doing his work properly
    feel free to truck it in , with details and evidence
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2qgSHnMNSScqtzh-VNFjOQXiv75i7zRbXnvHoAeGNuWKItA/viewform

at the same time, if you somehow feeling the medic need to be recommended , here is the link 
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzDiDRsVLtK4ENf7V-9OHLpltx9LQqYobp3Qn7VnICDEPXlw/viewform

all i want to say is , you think this medic is wrong, doesn't really mean he is 100% wrong, he might be doing it according to the book
    but we will certainly look into it and if the medic is indeed making a mistake, we will certainly have a chat with that particular medic and seek out why.
    if you are here trying to improve medic, no problem, bring it on and i have no intention of dodging it , but it is just trolling, sorry i don't have time for that.
    if a medic broken medic protocol , he will be punished accordingly ,
    if a medic broken server rules, no problem, i can deal with that as well.

Edited by iamjack

iamjack    86
    54 minutes ago, FarmerGeorge98 said:

there is a lot of work that needs to be done. just brainstorm some idea and pass them onto kat a bouda. and hope something gets done

one of our commander is seeking to be part of development team hopefully it can help them a hand.
    i mean, in this server , there is alot of stuff need to be improve and medic always the last, so yeah.

Edited by iamjack

iamjack    86

i mean if you guys are complaining medics are not getting out of Sydney and revive people

i guess you guys should have a harder time finding medic couple months back where i am not the cheif of medic and the division of medic are still active

at that time,  all the medic are binded by their division and more than half of the medic were not allow to flyout if they weren't medair division.

oh well, i guess no one really care about the stuff that have been done along so far.

all i just wanted to point out is, there is alot have been done by the current command team,

and even more on its way need to be done, it is not easy but we are getting into that step by step.

Edited by iamjack

iamjack    86
    3 hours ago, Lenny said:

They have gotten so bad at their job that I can't even remember the last time I was revived by one. 

Hey Lenny, last time you send us a message,
    that message have been dealt with, 
    not sure if there is anyone get back to you at the end.
    but yeah, just to let you know.

Armando Wolff    269

L E T M E K I L L M E D I C S

they put a dnr on ix thats a ****ing dec if you ask me

Edited by Armando Wolff
    • Like 6

JdawgZ    256

update the server for the following: (note: all 3 points are together and not separate)

1. - medics can revive you even if you dont request for medic.

2. - medics revive respawns you with your gear your wearing (minus what you dropped) back to the nearest hospital. This removes the issue of combat reviving where most you dumb ****s just rejoin a dec after you have died. Leaves your gun and inventory items on the ground like normal but your body and everythign you are wearing is saved.

3.- if the medic is in an ambulance van, you respawn to the van rather than the hospital.

This removes you from the dec, keeps most of your gear and or if the ambulance van (or maybe the medic mohawk heli as well?) you respawn by the vehicle.

the only reason the medic wont revive you near gunshots is because in the past to many people would whinge and moan that medics were combat reviving. rebels would go to HD and cops would just arrest the medics. so yea makes sense they arent gonna risk themselves on you..

Edited by JdawgZ
    • Like 6