Jump to content
  • Rhys Beckett

    Anarchy-99 Gang Recruitment

    Recommended Posts

    Rhys Beckett    469

    Requirements

    • Be mature
    • Dont be a toxic mf

    Template

    Ingame Name -

    Hours on Arma3 -

    Age -

    Short description on your play style -

     

    Current Roster 

    Edited by Rhys Beckett
    • Like 4
    • Seems Good 1
    • Pogchamp 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Rackers    132

    Ingame Name - Rackers

    Hours on Arma3 - 2100

    Age - 14

    Short description on your playstyle - I snipe, can play CQC, but I am way better at sniping and I callout for teammates while sniping. I am a long range sniper, I sit about 1.8 - 2.4km out and rain hell

    • Haha 1
    • nothanks 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    .Scorpion    111

    Ingame Name - Scorpion

    Hours on Arma3 - 2,600 (400-ish on AL) 

    Age - 17

    Short description on your play style - Either I outflank other players and hammer their sides with high ROF weapons, or I will hide in concealed positions and wait for someone to put themselves in a place where I can shoot them from concealment. Basically a roach. 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Rhys Beckett    469
    1 hour ago, Rackers said:

    Ingame Name - Rackers

    Hours on Arma3 - 2100

    Age - 14

    Short description on your playstyle - I snipe, can play CQC, but I am way better at sniping and I callout for teammates while sniping. I am a long range sniper, I sit about 1.8 - 2.4km out and rain hell

    //interview, hmu on the ts for a discord invite

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Rhys Beckett    469
    42 minutes ago, .Scorpion said:

    Ingame Name - Scorpion

    Hours on Arma3 - 2,600 (400-ish on AL) 

    Age - 17

    Short description on your play style - Either I outflank other players and hammer their sides with high ROF weapons, or I will hide in concealed positions and wait for someone to put themselves in a place where I can shoot them from concealment. Basically a roach. 

    //interview

    hmu on ts for discord invite

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    AndreJxmZ    8

    Ingame Name -TooBot

    Hours on Arma3 -1200

    Age -14

    Short description on your play style - I can Snipe and CQC. I am decent at both thing but better at CQCing. i can play most days - 4-8 hours a day.

    • Vomit 1
    • Dislike 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Milkdud    89

    Ingame Name - [F03A] Milkdud

    Hours on Arma3 - 130 I am quite inactive

    Age - 16

    Short description on your play style - uh I kind of suck ass at the game but I am pretty good at flexing on people and talking shit. I can do a good Zarco imitation which could be helpful but I have to pull my plug when someone spots me. I can give pretty good rugby advice if needed, good technique can really increase quality of the game as well as getting all of your fat asses into shape.

    The reality is I just have no friends and mum told me to meet new people. I have heard stories about the great Rhys Beckett and how good he is at the game (mostly been told by Rhys himself). Thankyou for reading 🦈

    • Like 1
    • Pogchamp 1
    • lul 1
    • <3 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Rhys Beckett    469
    1 minute ago, Milkdud said:

    Ingame Name - [F03A] Milkdud

    Hours on Arma3 - 130 I am quite inactive

    Age - 16

    Short description on your play style - uh I kind of suck ass at the game but I am pretty good at flexing on people and talking shit. I can do a good Zarco imitation which could be helpful but I have to pull my plug when someone spots me. I can give pretty good rugby advice if needed, good technique can really increase quality of the game as well as getting all of your fat asses into shape.

    The reality is I just have no friends and mum told me to meet new people. I have heard stories about the great Rhys Beckett and how good he is at the game (mostly been told by Rhys himself). Thankyou for reading 🦈

    //DEFFFF ACCTEPTED

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Chadd    923

    Ingame Name - チャッド

    Hours on Arma3 - 六千

    Age - 二十一

    Short description on your play style - 私は銃を撃つ良い狙撃兵です

    • Like 3

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Dizzy    123

    Ingame Name - your nan

    Hours on Arma3 - too many

    Age - 8 going on 30

    Short description on your play style - rhys beckett bipod

    • wooow 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Anti-Wingman    210

    Ingame Name - Sam01

    Hours on Arma3 - 2249

    Age - 25

    Short description on your play style - running around like a headless chicken and getting shot down in humming birds, good memes.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Rhys Beckett    469
    9 hours ago, Anti-Wingman said:

    Ingame Name - Sam01

    Hours on Arma3 - 2249

    Age - 25

    Short description on your play style - running around like a headless chicken and getting shot down in humming birds, good memes.

    //Accepted

    get in my gang bby 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Chadd    923
    16 hours ago, Dizzy said:

    Ingame Name - your nan

    Hours on Arma3 - too many

    Age - 8 going on 30

    Short description on your play style - rhys beckett bipod

    //denied re=apply in 2 weeks

    • Pogchamp 1
    • Haha 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Truma    228

    Ingame Name - iwant2015/16strayaback

    Hours on Arma3 - played every hour of 2015-2016

     Age - 15-16

    Short description on your play style - I play like 2015-2016 straya gaming when it was the best when you could do anything, i loved 2015-2016 straya gaming, i just want it back man.

    • Sad 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Rhys Beckett    469
    39 minutes ago, Truma said:

    Ingame Name - iwant2015/16strayaback

    Hours on Arma3 - played every hour of 2015-2016

     Age - 15-16

    Short description on your play style - I play like 2015-2016 straya gaming when it was the best when you could do anything, i loved 2015-2016 straya gaming, i just want it back man.

    //2015-2016 straya was best straya

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Chadd    923
    11 minutes ago, Zesty said:

    **** up

    //big old neck be touching the sun roof

    • Haha 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Chadd    923
    1 hour ago, Zesty said:

    id say the same but you went emo on me n broke my heart so

    i mean i would still talk to you but im banned from ix discord brother i could never hate u 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Ingame Name - Maxwell B. 

     

    Hours on Arma3 - 2300 (2000+ in Altis life) 

     

    Age - 16

     

    Short description on your play style - fast cqb player, love to stay moving, hate sniping, plenty of combat experience on other servers

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    RuStY2H    8

    Ingame Name - RuStY2H

    Hours on Arma3 - 425 - mostly in altis life

    Age - 14

    Short description on your play style - I can cqc, i'm decent at mid range, plus i'm passive/aggressive

     

    • Like 1
    • <3 1
    • Dislike 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Chadd    923
    On 11/23/2019 at 10:21 PM, Maxwell Beechie said:

    Ingame Name - Maxwell B. 

     

    Hours on Arma3 - 2300 (2000+ in Altis life) 

     

    Age - 16

     

    Short description on your play style - fast cqb player, love to stay moving, hate sniping, plenty of combat experience on other servers

    //Interveiw 

    Contact Myself or Rhys on discord.

    chadd#5050 

    Rhys Beckett #4195

    Edited by Chadd

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Chadd    923
    On 11/26/2019 at 4:41 PM, RuStY2H said:

    Ingame Name - RuStY2H

    Hours on Arma3 - 425 - mostly in altis life

    Age - 14

    Short description on your play style - I can cqc, i'm decent at mid range, plus i'm passive/aggressive

    //Interveiw 

    Contact Myself or Rhys on discord.

    chadd#5050 

    Rhys Beckett #4195

    Edited by Chadd

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

  • ×