China

Roleplay

• iamjack    135

shooting a drones deployed by the cop / aka maliciously damaged the property of APD means you are starting a dec with cop =| 
    and cop can return fire to whoever shooting at drones and possible comp the drone owner the cost for redeploy a new UAV 
    and put criminal charges if the shooter have been capture alive.

Lenny    150
    1 hour ago, iamjack said:

shooting a drones deployed by the cop / aka maliciously damaged the property of APD means you are starting a dec with cop =| 
    and cop can return fire to whoever shooting at drones and possible comp the drone owner the cost for redeploy a new UAV 

don't buy drones problem solved 

iamjack    135
    3 minutes ago, Lenny said:

don't buy drones problem solved 

same for the problems above,
    just don't play cop, problem solved x2 
    ohhh, forgot you can't play anyway,  got blacklisted , my bad =(

• Haha 2

Lenny    150
    1 minute ago, iamjack said:

same for the problems above,
    just don't play cop, problem solved x2 
    ohhh, forgot you can't play anyway,  got blacklisted , my bad =(

lol don't think making fun of me for being blacklisted is gonna make people shoot drones less but ok 

Truma    295

drones are broken anyway, pretty unfair, im gonna be tapping every drone i see

• Like 1

iamjack    135
    3 minutes ago, Lenny said:

lol don't think making fun of me for being blacklisted is gonna make people shoot drones less but ok 

people are going to shoot them anyway =| 
    if we are suggesting lockpicking cop car = dec,
    i don't see why shoot drone = dec  make no sense 

iamjack    135
    3 minutes ago, Truma said:

drones are broken anyway, pretty unfair, im gonna be tapping every drone i see

its ok , people don't use it anyway, i am one of the very few freak still use it anyway

• kkool 1

Lenny    150
    1 minute ago, iamjack said:

people are going to shoot them anyway =| 
    if we are suggesting lockpicking cop car = dec,
    i don't see why shoot drone = dec  make no sense 

You can't be 100% certain sometimes to who shoots a drone especially at Sydney where there are tons of people. It could lead to people pretending to shoot drones to bait cops or make cops accidentally rdm those that are shooting at them but not destroying them.  Of course you can make the argument that it would be hard for something like that to happen but there are no shortage of trolls in sydney who would do such a thing to get certain cops they don't like in trouble. 

Loxtonjoel    120
    2 hours ago, iamjack said:

Could save the hassle of adding a new charge and use the "Obstruction of justice" charge which is pretty general anyways. Think its only $10k ticket however so it won't cover the drone (from what I remember the price to be) & as lenny said there about a 1 in 50 chance of catching the person when its full pop. Anyways this is off topic but I liked the post and agree that some rules definitely need some tweaking. ?

iamjack    135
    1 hour ago, Lenny said:

You can't be 100% certain sometimes to who shoots a drone especially at Sydney where there are tons of people. It could lead to people pretending to shoot drones to bait cops or make cops accidentally rdm those that are shooting at them but not destroying them.  Of course you can make the argument that it would be hard for something like that to happen but there are no shortage of trolls in sydney who would do such a thing to get certain cops they don't like in trouble. 

of coz if they took the drone down on first shot or the drone operator can't identify the shooter, there is no song can be sang
    i am talking about when the shooter can be identify and perhaps we have been keep trying to shoot the drone but missed.
    it is just people just decided to shoot polair, if polair pilot can't ID the shooter, nothing can be done, however if the shooter have been ID, they can be arrested for shooting at cop and charged for attempted murder of police officer 

it is not about the cost for the drone , mainly for the time it take to redeploy a new one =(  the drone is slower than a hunter truck and i don't understand how people purposely shooting the drone getting untouched.  but yeah , don't get me wrong, i like this post too =D 

Edited by iamjack

Skyfise    286
    1 hour ago, Lupus Reaper said:

@iamjack I can think of another faction that needs drones ?

You're thinking exactly what I was thinking!!! I deffinitely think that a new firefighter faction should be added and be given the drone! 

• lul 1
    • <3 1