user lincoln

less heli types?

• Fitz    1239

I think most people like having a variety of helicopters to choose from.

Is there any reason why they should be limited to NATO only?

@user lincoln

BigRed    133

From my memory the helicopter spawns are like this due to direct requests from long time players. Take Persona for example requesting the Taru, or SNAFU requesting the Hellcat.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Fitz said:

i dont really mind what types are in the game but it is annoying when i person can take 30 people in some helies and the other pilots dont have any thing to do

Turbanator    40

Not many people jump onto a Huron tbh, it’s a floating target and it’s impossible to not get shot down in that thing. The best all rounder is a Blackhawk which is the most popular heli but can carry like 13 people. Also the Huron is NATO so is the blackfish so if your complaint is about people running helis with a lot of space why did you ask to remove non-NATO helos.

• Like 1

-simon    44

learn to fly the big heli's then so you have "something" to do. you can supply the fob, do medevac, POW whilst your waiting. at the very least you wont be waiting more than 5+ minutes for infantry at base. Doesn't sound right that we should have a less variety of helicopters because you werent able to get to AO evac first.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Turbanator said:

Not many people jump onto a Huron tbh, it’s a floating target and it’s impossible to not get shot down in that thing. The best all rounder is a Blackhawk which is the most popular heli but can carry like 13 people. Also the Huron is NATO so is the blackfish so if your complaint is about people running helis with a lot of space why did you ask to remove non-NATO helos.

15 minutes ago, Turbanator said:

1 hour ago, Fitz said:

i dont really mind what types are in the game but it is annoying when i person can take 30 people in some helies and the other pilots dont have any thing to do, yeah i should not have nato only just what i was thinking at the time

17 minutes ago, -simon said:

learn to fly the big heli's then so you have "something" to do. you can supply the fob, do medevac, POW whilst your waiting. at the very least you wont be waiting more than 5+ minutes for infantry at base. Doesn't sound right that we should have a less variety of helicopters because you werent able to get to AO evac first.

yeah your right, i only do combat landings so i should learn to use bigger helicopters

19 minutes ago, Turbanator said:

yeah, idk why i said just nato just what i was thinking at the time

Turbanator    40

I’ll repeat what I said before, bigger helicopter;

Pro

More Seats

Faster

Cons

Flying target

Hard to find a landing for it

Autorotation is a joke if you’re below 100m

Most people don’t jump into this unless there’s people going towards it or it’s the only heli at the pads

Smaller Helicopter (Little bird and we’ll add the ghost hawk to this category)

Pros

More manuevarble 

Autorotation is possible under 100m

not a flying target

Cons

Doesnt hold that many people

Isnt that fast

weaker frame 

People enjoy variety and if you can’t get to the evac on time well that’s bad luck or there’s too many pilots on and not enough infantry which can happen before peak times

Edited by Turbanator
    • Like 1
    • Wesmart 1

35 minutes ago, Turbanator said:

I’ll repeat what I said before, bigger helicopter;

Pro

More Seats

Faster

Cons

Flying target

Hard to find a landing for it

Autorotation is a joke if you’re below 100m

Most people don’t jump into this unless there’s people going towards it or it’s the only heli at the pads

Smaller Helicopter (Little bird and we’ll add the ghost hawk to this category)

Pros

More manuevarble 

Autorotation is possible under 100m

not a flying target

Cons

Doesnt hold that many people

Isnt that fast

weaker frame 

People enjoy variety and if you can’t get to the evac on time well that’s bad luck or there’s too many pilots on and not enough infantry which can happen before peak times

yeah your right, i should learn to fly all heli types this suggestions was a bad idea