AidanC

New Content Discussion.

Poll  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AidanC    105

G'day Gamers,

In the spirit of appeasing the community and maintaining a constant addition of content I would like to open a discussion regarding the future of StrayaGaming Wasteland.

Over the previous few weeks I have developed and refined an event version of our Wasteland Mission to include content introduced by the RHSUSAF, RHSAFRF and RHSGREF Mods; however I have no intention of activating this mission file without a positive response from the community. To be clear these will not be a permanent introduction; more of a once-monthly event weekend or whenever requested by the community.

Here is your chance to provide feedback regarding the implementation of the ability to host an event week (or weekend) that incorporates the RHS Mod Sets into the Wasteland we know and love today.

Please let me know if you would like the mods added, and to what degree (Only weapons, Weapons + Vehicles, Replace vanilla content with RHS Only, etc.)

Below are some screenshots of some of the additions;

Spoiler

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020_06.09_-_19_30_58_02.thumb.png.6b1b931f283e8905bb59d23442c6a188.png

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020_06.09_-_19_31_28_85.thumb.png.29a75c292b8aacaf393d6fe4120b5c9d.png

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020_06.09_-_19_31_33_43.thumb.png.9a5a1bb0c81850f4dd4caa63dff84eee.png

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020_06.09_-_19_31_39_02.thumb.png.e8d17109db23326c4e94e78e4e7b7ac1.png

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020_06.09_-_19_31_48_62.thumb.png.a246a9f3147a12a78a01fc306635c351.png

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020_06.09_-_19_31_58_89.thumb.png.7b902c4cd4b76d2ec9819dbfa4992771.png

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020_06.09_-_19_32_20_25.thumb.png.284f2f11355d8411c6641d40984072a6.png

ArmA_3_Screenshot_2020_06.09_-_19_32_32_60.thumb.png.ed7b705a33130482ca90eaee9abf3b23.png

Alternatively, you may use this forum to suggest any other new content you would like to see.

Mods can be found here:

Regards,

AidanC

• Like 3
  • Pogchamp 1
  • lul 1
  • kkool 1
  • <3 2

• .Scorpion    118

Coming from a balancing perspective, if you are running an RHS event, remove all vanilla weapons, uniforms, armour sets and vehicles. The base Arma 3 stuff is far superior to RHS in just about every way; the armour is more tanky, most weapons will do a lot more damage than their contemporaries (SPAR-16 vs HK416 for example) and are easier to handle, most vehicles are more mobile, have heavier-hitting weapons and fire quicker unless you have a loader (for tanks anyway).

On a more positive side, I would personally love modded Wasteland.

• <3 1

AidanC    105
    2 hours ago, .Scorpion said:

Coming from a balancing perspective, if you are running an RHS event, remove all vanilla weapons, uniforms, armour sets and vehicles. The base Arma 3 stuff is far superior to RHS in just about every way; the armour is more tanky, most weapons will do a lot more damage than their contemporaries (SPAR-16 vs HK416 for example) and are easier to handle, most vehicles are more mobile, have heavier-hitting weapons and fire quicker unless you have a loader (for tanks anyway).

On a more positive side, I would personally love modded Wasteland.

Thanks for the feedback!

DJ_JoozBrorg    825

I think having a Fully Modded RHS wasteland so Vanilla Content + Vehicles changed would give WL a new spice to the server and maybe give it more life. aka more players 🙂

• Like 1
    • <3 1
    • Dislike 1

AidanC    105

Good evening Wastelanders,

We have had a significant positive response to our content discussion and will therefore move to implement the new content.

I intend to upload the content on Saturday the 20th of June, and run it until Monday the 22nd June.

Please download the following mods in order to connect to the server during that time:

I hope you approach this with an open mind.

We look forward to hearing your feedback.

Regards,

AidanC and the Wasteland Team

• Like 1

Hi everyone, can I ask you where to download these pc game mods and how to install them? I read people's talk that this game is quite good and I want to download it right away to play. But I'm not sure how to download them. And another important thing is that this game works on all devices or not? Because I have installed game mods from some websites and techloky before, somehow I can't install it. So I hope someone can help me with this problem. Thank You!

Rezah    93
    On 12/12/2022 at 3:40 PM, Josephine Townsend said:

Hi everyone, can I ask you where to download these pc game mods and how to install them? I read people's talk that this game is quite good and I want to download it right away to play. But I'm not sure how to download them. And another important thing is that this game works on all devices or not? Because I have installed game mods from some websites and techloky before, somehow I can't install it. So I hope someone can help me with this problem. Thank You!

Best way to get in contact to our staff team is via discord https://discord.gg/strayagaming but on steam if just purchase arma3 & dlc i recommend grabbing dlc and under multiplayer in server browser search Straya