Sign in to follow this  
DawnTemplers

Re-enable Economy

Server Economy  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should the server have its contract missions re-enabled so that we can make money so that people can buy stuff that other players sell on the Hangar Market and also buy components/tech from each other

Edited by DawnTemplers

• DJ_JoozBrorg    825

There is many issues with the (Keen Economy), I Would like to see player-player trading more, we as a community can make our own stock market and value of items. 

Well that will be hard to do DJ since there really isn't much people would accept as a fair trade considering the only stuff people value is Uranium, Tech, ZPM's and Zone Chips. Beyond that nothing else is worth trading and I'm sure we can wipe Tech, Zone Chips and ZPMs from that list since people would rather want to hold onto that stuff except for maybe rare and common tech which no one would really want in the late game anyway when they will be after exotic tech instead.

MattyB    14

The decision to disable the default economy was not done lightly, but we believe it’s in the best interest for the server moving forward.

Economy is one of the more exciting parts of the game, so perhaps we can look into adding a mod that will allow players to trade like the old days.

I always enjoyed contract missions.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this