Jump to content
Metallic

(AL ENHANCED PROJECT) New PD + Cars

Recommended Posts

  • Lenny    120

    Fix market first that shit is ****ed, full of safezone warriors. 

    • Like 5

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Holski.    281

    These look great to be honest, like lenny said i suggest a redo of the syd market; its atrocious atm and leaves little space for anything. 

    • Like 2
    • <3 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Prophecy    113
    13 minutes ago, Holski. said:

    These look great to be honest, like lenny said i suggest a redo of the syd market; its atrocious atm and leaves little space for anything. 

    8rknLpf.jpg

    • Like 2
    • kkool 2
    • Clap 1
    • <3 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    .Sean    104
    37 minutes ago, Metallic said:

    Update: Police Car Prototype 

     

    20200628222443_1.jpg

    20200628222507_1.jpg

    Change the hood and put straya logo on it :pogchamp: or maybe the apd logo.

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Holski.    281
    41 minutes ago, Metallic said:

    Update: Police Car Prototype 

     

    20200628222443_1.jpg

    20200628222507_1.jpg

    We're altis police not sg police. Personally think the suv skins look fine as is. 

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Metallic    38
    4 minutes ago, Holski. said:

    We're altis police not sg police.

    20200628224613_1.jpg

     

     

    8 minutes ago, .Sean said:

    Change the hood and put straya logo on it :pogchamp: or maybe the apd logo.

    I will experiment with that >:D

    Edited by Metallic

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Loxtonjoel    119
    8 hours ago, Holski. said:

    We're altis police not sg police. Personally think the suv skins look fine as is. 

    Would be nice to see something new in there. Screenshot_20200629-091311_Discord.thumb.jpg.b057eaffa39ffdfa3886bf60c723e5af.jpg

     

    Also nice work on this post, everything looks awesome!

    • <3 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Prophecy    113

    8537448-3x2-940x627.jpg

    wa-police-high-visibility-cars.jpg

    My suggestion would be to have the checkers smaller and finish behind the headlights for aesthetics sake.

    Remove the 'Altis' and just have Police, not too big because it's flipped on the other side.

    Add the 000 bar for police, fire, emergency.

    Make a generic call sign for the bonnet and rear door, OR, make five skins that correspond to SYD 01 to SYD 05.

    • <3 2

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Metallic    38

    @Prophecy

    Ignore how it's a very bright white, in photoshop it appears grey but it comes out a really bright white if it's not black xd

    Capture.PNG

    Edited by Metallic

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Prophecy    113
    1 hour ago, Prophecy said:

    wa-police-high-visibility-cars.jpg

    If you want, doing like the highway above but without the yellow and red for GD might be good.

    • Like 2

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Metallic    38

    Update: Police Car Prototype 
    After an entire day of doing changes and modifying it after receiving TONES of feedback, I think I have completed the GD cars! All I need to do now is get the big boy police command's approval and the manager/senior staff approval. This might not be the finished product, I still might to many changes but this is what I'll be submitting >:D 

    Capture.PNG

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Metallic    38
    2 hours ago, Uncle Rifle said:

    SYD Police?

     

    So theres 3 varients ?

    At this stage, it’d just have “SYD” in it. I’d love to see the callsigns on it but many worry it’d have a big hit on the mission file size.

    There are 2 variants, the black and the white which are the same but have different colours.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Dallas Edgar    11
    23 hours ago, Metallic said:

    Update: Police Car Prototype 
    After an entire day of doing changes and modifying it after receiving TONES of feedback, I think I have completed the GD cars! All I need to do now is get the big boy police command's approval and the manager/senior staff approval. This might not be the finished product, I still might to many changes but this is what I'll be submitting >:D 

    Capture.PNG

    Put a orange stripe on the door trim, for the white car. 

    • Like 2

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    ×