SmallzAU

TO much COps

SmallzAU    7

Bruh, i legit loaded in on arma 3 excited to play some straya gaming, and i have a look at the civilian and cop numbers and bruh there was 21 police on and 16 civilians on like bruh there needs to be a max amount of cops or somthing, i think possibly 15 cops is enough  or less.
 this needs To be dealt with 323480515_Arma_3_RF___Small__F__Games_Steam_steamapps_common_Arma_3_Arma3_x64.exe__-mod_-beservice_23_07_2020_8_21_20_PM.thumb.png.500351438f4d34fae13e4d117a522804.pngand actually needs to be changed

• Like 2
  • babyrage 1
  • Feels Sad Man 1
  • feelsretardedman 3
  • thonking 1

• FarmerGeorge98    390

Yeah Na, Atm Civ is dead due to the lack of content plus school holidays is over so expect low number on during the week. Caping cop numbers will kill the server fully. also this suggestion is pretty retarded. zzzz

Edited by FarmerGeorge98
    • Like 4
    • Dislike 1

SmallzAU    7
    1 minute ago, FarmerGeorge98 said:

Yeah Na, Atm Civ is dead due to the lack of content plus school holidays is over so expect low number on during the week. Caping cop numbers will kill the server fully. also this suggestion is pretty retarded. zzzz

mate i reckon there should be a ratio where if there was 10 civ possible only 5 cops allowed, and like 20 civs would be 10 cop etc

• Dislike 1

FarmerGeorge98    390
    7 minutes ago, SmallzAU said:

mate i reckon there should be a ratio where if there was 10 civ possible only 5 cops allowed, and like 20 civs would be 10 cop etc

I swear your trolling right now.......

• Like 1

Loxtonjoel    120

Even if there was that many cops on its likely some are out on operations (capture points, house raids etc) and not in Sydney (probably a max of 8-10 cops in Sydney 

DDR    36

i mean, just looking at that photo Seven out of twenty one  of those Cops are not even allowed to do any of the good Civ activities without approval from a cabinet member.
    or they will risk a black list. 
    i can guarantee at last 3 are AFK  and 2 more are probably sat in PD dancing 

• Haha 1

Memo.    26
    On 7/23/2020 at 11:10 PM, SmallzAU said:

no lmao cops with just get destroyed in fights at banks if there was a ratio like that and they already get destroyed just dont have as much cops on lmao

• feelsretardedman 1

Holski.    288

cop to civ ratio always gets shit when pop goes bad... introducing a ratio would prevent certain officers, senior sergeants+ and divisional officers who quite literally can't play civ (with the exception of runs and other boring things)  without leave or approval. divsional officers alone take up 17% of the total APD officers not to mention all the Snr Sgts and above. 

personally if i saw that many cops on id get some guys on rebel and have some fun, you have the cop force to fight for yourself. 

• Like 1

Zorgain    482
    On 7/23/2020 at 11:10 PM, SmallzAU said:

How dafuq is that gonna help anything 

TrixARMA    197
    12 hours ago, PowerAsian said:

Maybe Just get more gangs problem solved

cant wait for your 20 gangs