Prophecy

Altis Life Community Survey

Altis Life Community Survey  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Prophecy    156

Hi guys,

Just wanted to run a poll by the Altis Life players for some information to see where you're all at.

Poll will close one week from now, feel free to clarify your responses in comments below.

Just really want to see what the community loves and wants to see more of.

Edited by Prophecy

• Prophecy    156

I wanted to add more questions to the poll but reached maximum, so may run another poll after this one is done in a weeks time with some follow up questions and new ones.

Memo.    27

there has been updates on AL??? well my golly gosh i didnt know that.

• lul 1
    • Clap 1

Holski.    290
    7 hours ago, RonaldMcDonald said:

there has been updates on AL??? well my golly gosh i didnt know that.

whole squad laughing 

Lenny    140

Gang system 

Fix fed doors 

Better loot at airdrops 

Patching common duping methods 

Remove buildings at reb south (crash a heli and you’ll see why) 

Closer spawns to OG 

Increase safe zone at Market or make it less campable

Remove buyable sniping scopes all together (only craftable) 

Reduce insurance amount

Increase fps 

Reduce major bank cooldown 

Remove USB stick (retarded)

More incentives for gangs to stay 

Can’t hit second teller at R&D if cops log off 

You spawn in the floor in long brown houses

If teller dies before timer at third party banks no one can get money

Just a few things I’ve seen that need to be implemented or fixed with the server. 

• Like 7
    • <3 1

Lenny    140

Of course with no rebel gangs period or any dev I doubt anything will happen and the server will stay dead 

Edited by Lenny
    • Like 1

Prophecy    156
    2 hours ago, Lenny said:

Gang system 

Fix fed doors 

Better loot at airdrops 

Patching common duping methods 

Remove buildings at reb south (crash a heli and you’ll see why) 

Closer spawns to OG 

Increase safe zone at Market or make it less campable

Remove buyable sniping scopes all together (only craftable) 

Reduce insurance amount

Increase fps 

Reduce major bank cooldown 

Remove USB stick (retarded)

More incentives for gangs to stay 

Can’t hit second teller at R&D if cops log off 

You spawn in the floor in long brown houses

If teller dies before timer at third party banks no one can get money

Just a few things I’ve seen that need to be implemented or fixed with the server.

Gang system: Yes I agree.

Fix fed door: 100% this, delete inner dome or repair the door issue - It seems as if it's been set to have no animations.

Better loot at airdrops: Kinda sorta, I'd see it increased to more players required or that you need to break into it.

Patch common duping methods: Hit me up with a message about these - I'm not aware of any.

Remove buildings at Reb South: This the constant exploding thing? More of a safezone thing than anything.

Closer spawns to OG: I can see spawns at capped zones working out - But only while uncontested / no enemy within distance.

Increase safe zone at Market or make it less campable: I'd like it removed personally.

Reduce insurance amount: Haven't really used it, what is the cost right now?

Increase FPS: Can't say much about that.

Remove USB stick: Either remove it or increase the spawns for it / make it purchasable.

Reduce major bank cooldown: I see no problem here, but I'd add requirements for robbing them instead such as blasting charges / bolt cutters / virus USB.

More incentives for gangs to stay: Working on above issues will remedy that.

Can't hit second teller if cops log off: I can see why that's an issue for Civilians, Cops hit first teller, die and then log off and win by default.

You spawn in the floor in long brown houses: I haven't seen this with any of the stone houses I own, may be a one off house at a different elevation?

If teller dies before timer at third party banks no one can get money: Can see why that's annoying, adding the requirements such as blasting charges / bolt cutters / virus USB may fix that.

Prophecy    156
    1 hour ago, Harry.Wasabi said:

Remove USB... u can’t even get them cause pop is way to low for drug shipments 

Mr Chu on the case my dude.

2 hours ago, RiseAvATAR said:

gangs or server dies im sorry but true

Gang's need an actual reason to play on the server, because at the moment it seems as if the only benefit is being able to not get clapped by cops at major robberies- and contesting gang bases. There needs to be a lot more reasons for gangs to stick around:

• Drug runs need to be revamped again to make them more attractive (generating more profit)
    • Other forms of missions need to be added besides drug shipment and airdrop (perhaps some missions that reward money, clothes, vests, scopes, tokens ect)
    • Dedicated gang bases that are purchasable and can be upgraded to include better storage, vehicle spawns, drug processing areas, ect. 
      • Cops should be able to conduct raids on the bases but some form of notification system should be added so that the gang has a chance to respond and fight the cops
        • Or other gangs too? 
    • An evidence locker should be added onto the server as another major robbery, so in the event that gang members are arrested, gear is seized and sent to jail- they have the ability to later get that gear back as well as more items. 
    • Gangs get to participate in bi-weekly/monthly competitions that have the change to obtain rare and valuable gear (or vehicles).

Like Rise said, gangs or server dies. Gangs used to form a large chunk of the dedicated AL player base and it's a shame to see that slowly transfer to a majority of police (nothing wrong with dedicated police, just the lack of rebels and the recent ratios is a pain to see). 

This is a big issue so it should be taken seriously and into heavy consideration. 

• Like 3

RiseAvATAR    53
    9 hours ago, FedoraTheExplora said:

Gang's need an actual reason to play on the server, because at the moment it seems as if the only benefit is being able to not get clapped by cops at major robberies- and contesting gang bases. There needs to be a lot more reasons for gangs to stick around:

• Drug runs need to be revamped again to make them more attractive (generating more profit)
    • Other forms of missions need to be added besides drug shipment and airdrop (perhaps some missions that reward money, clothes, vests, scopes, tokens ect)
    • Dedicated gang bases that are purchasable and can be upgraded to include better storage, vehicle spawns, drug processing areas, ect. 
      • Cops should be able to conduct raids on the bases but some form of notification system should be added so that the gang has a chance to respond and fight the cops
        • Or other gangs too? 
    • An evidence locker should be added onto the server as another major robbery, so in the event that gang members are arrested, gear is seized and sent to jail- they have the ability to later get that gear back as well as more items. 
    • Gangs get to participate in bi-weekly/monthly competitions that have the change to obtain rare and valuable gear (or vehicles).

Like Rise said, gangs or server dies. Gangs used to form a large chunk of the dedicated AL player base and it's a shame to see that slowly transfer to a majority of police (nothing wrong with dedicated police, just the lack of rebels and the recent ratios is a pain to see). 

This is a big issue so it should be taken seriously and into heavy consideration. 

Yessir, conquests, conflicts, or whatever you want to call it. It does well for a lot of servers and brings in big gangs mostly every time. Instead of just a fight on OG or anywhere on the map, you have everyone fighting for a prize every couple days or every day depends on how you set it up at a location you vote either in-game or the forums a day or 12 hours before the fight.

• Costs of kits, cars, helis that are brought a rebel during the time of the conquest, conflict etc go into the pot
    • Every kill you get an extra bit of money as you go

Obviously I don't know everything about this (all the ins and outs) but I feel if this is executed correctly it could be really good for the server along with all the bug fixes the AL staff team are working on atm along with the community feedback, civ changes we are looking at etc

• Like 2

Memo.    27

talking about siezing things half the cops dont arrest rebels cause they never taze caus eits at banks and if they do get rebels cop stinges mk1s and puts it in there lockers not sieze them just make the server not dead

• Wait What? 1

Prophecy    156
    6 minutes ago, RonaldMcDonald said:

talking about siezing things half the cops dont arrest rebels cause they never taze caus eits at banks and if they do get rebels cop stinges mk1s and puts it in there lockers not sieze them just make the server not dead

:waitwhat:

RiseAvATAR    53
    30 minutes ago, RonaldMcDonald said:

locker wipes

Prophecy    156
    3 hours ago, RiseAvATAR said:

locker wipes

SRT on suicide watch if that happens.

10 hours ago, RiseAvATAR said:

Yessir, conquests, conflicts, or whatever you want to call it. It does well for a lot of servers and brings in big gangs mostly every time. Instead of just a fight on OG or anywhere on the map, you have everyone fighting for a prize every couple days or every day depends on how you set it up at a location you vote either in-game or the forums a day or 12 hours before the fight.

• Costs of kits, cars, helis that are brought a rebel during the time of the conquest, conflict etc go into the pot
    • Every kill you get an extra bit of money as you go

Obviously I don't know everything about this (all the ins and outs) but I feel if this is executed correctly it could be really good for the server along with all the bug fixes the AL staff team are working on atm along with the community feedback, civ changes we are looking at etc

This would be a top notch addition into the gang system for AL, along with other things but this would certainly attract people back to the server/gang life.

8 hours ago, RonaldMcDonald said:

Or because rebels have a cry when they get tazed- and it's in protocols to prioritize lethals at banks/major robberies. Plus it's no different for rebels when they kill cops to take the weapons and store them (yes, cops have more numbers). Plus tazing rebels at banks is considered toxic, so you hardly see people doing it. There should be more locker checks but items like mk1s are a common tool, so idk why you'd be complaining about taking them? I'd understand a zaf, mk200 or something along those lines but mk1, bit weird. 

.Sean    105
    8 hours ago, Prophecy said:

SRT on suicide watch if that happens.

SRT won't but GD will 🤣

• Haha 1

tonic    123

shutdown al & wasteland.

i&a, rust & squad  be popping off

Edited by tonic
    • Like 1

Metallic    65

Altis Life is the one of the core communities of Straya. (Wasteland is the wasteland)

It’s just having one of those casual dips in playerbase, it’d recover.

• Like 2

DJ_JoozBrorg    813

Think some the questions could have been made better and some not really needed, not sure why u want to know age group or if ppl have been banned for longer than a week for XYZ its not really needed to know, and on the age question have a "choose not to say" box.

• Like 2