Yeet

Player Of The Week!

• Yeet    193

Player Of The Week 06/09!

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Handwarm! 

Handwarm is probably the most genuine bloke and down to earth leader the server has seen,
    constantly in control of the troops on the ground and has some fun with it too.

We hope you enjoy the months whitelist, Handwarm!

Honourable Mentions:

@JimmyLittle Although "new" to the server, you, Jimmy have been an absolute gun of a pilot throughout this week. Please keep it up.

Deman Have you get thought about going to medschool? You'd be a great fit with how many revives you got this week, cheers for all the help keeping us alive.

• Like 7

Yeet    193

Player Of The Week 27/09!

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Flipper_IA! 

Flipper has been consitently mentioned throughout the past weeks as a potential candidate so its about time he gets it not to mention the
    valiant perfomance he put on display this week as a top medic - whether under withering fire during a HQ defend
    or after a marathon run across an AO you always seem to be able to get there. Well done.

We hope you enjoy the well deserved months whitelist, Flipper!

Honourable Mentions:

Lenko, as with Flipper, this week you have been tremendous with those operating scissors and occlusive dressings keeping our fighting force mostly
    together apart from a few missing limbs. Props from us all for how well you've done.

@Taco We don't usually keep score of infantry kills, but I think if we did, you would be at the top for this week. You are one formidable rifleman and
    I'm not really sure if we even need any supporting assets when your online, seems like you can take the fight no matter the odds. Good fighting, keep it up.

• Like 6
    • kkool 1
    • Clap 2

Richard    30

Player of the Week 11/10/20

Your Player of the week chosen by the I&A staff team is VOID KEEPER!! – Congratulations.

@VOID KEEPER – Plays mainly as CAS Pilot providing support for ground troops that are giving it to CSAT. Always reliable and always asking for ground troops to laze those nasty AA’s and other CSAT PITA technicals.      

Honourable Mentions

@PZ EZ - Early morning player who does a great on the frontline, another player who is the heat of it.  Works well with other players, assists and provides good battle game play leading the charge.  Carries explosive and likes to target the AA batteries to ensure our fly boys don’t scratch their helis or ruin their flying reputations.  Likes to mix it up driving armour into the AO and generally feeds the shells back to the enemy allowing the ground troops to edge ever so slightly forward to the main objective, Good effort and plays consistently at any opportunity. Good to have him beside you laying down the fire as you head to the next piece of cover as you advance into where angels fear to. 

@Guppy - Long term player runs around in a gillie suit best to have him on your side otherwise your going to get capped.  High scorer, quiet but is always there lurking within the shadows covering your butt.  Polite player always says thanks when you do revive him.  Plays also as a medic, and likes to return the favour of getting you up when you trip and skin your knee.  Always reliable and a solid effort and never gets flustered, just gets the job done and loves taking the fight to the enemy.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

• Like 6
    • Clap 2

Captain Ratso    169

Player Of The Week 18/10/2020

Cpt Insano - An ironside player and on occasion a medic.  Both roles he plays well at.  Always anxious when you hear that T140 crest the hill and satisfying when you realise that the tank is a friendly with Cpt Insano at the sticks.  Another solid effort this week, and considering the short life span of a tanky, he comes back again and again ripping up terrain as he barges an attack on an AO, or supporting the HQ in a all out defend. If your unlucky and incapped, He will protect you with the side of his T140 whilst he revives you.  Definitely a good operator to have on your side in a full bore advance into enemy front lines.  Well done Cpt Insano and well deserved for Player of the Week from the staff here at I&A.

Honourable Mentions:

@Guppy-_- – (referred to by one admin as “the small fish”. Definition describes as a playful colourful, non dangerous creature, our Guppy is far from this and armed with a 7.62 or 9.3, can only be defined as “death on a stick” - A long term player who is very handy with his gun, Likes to wear a ghillie suit, never stops in one place to long and tends to lurk in the shadows watching for those elusive Vipers not too mention the snipers that prey upon those who tear in.  Plays as a medic which is damn handy especially after being revived on several occasions this week and then says, its time I paid you back.  Good player, polite, decisive and always reliable, keep him in your sights and be thankful you’re not playing on the CSAT side of the pond.

Old Chopper – A boomer but like all boomers, has experience and understands not only how to spell tactics, but works by them.  Early morning player, gets in early making the enemy think twice about having a sleep in.  Plays as a medic and makes the effort to get to you no matter the distance or odds.  Known to carry explosive and a MAWS if needed, Multi skilling at its best.  Good tactical approach to the objectives in a specific order rather than blindly rushing in and hoping for the best.  Great effort this week

Aussie _cowboy – Easy to find, runs around with a 5.56mm Machine gun drum mags loaded spraying anything that looks unfriendly.  Good frontline player who is up the front, polite and willing to get his hands dirty yet, provide guidance and support to new players alike.  Definitely one to have on your side in a full blown assault or a HQ defend.

Honourable Sushi – Another great week indeed with a second honorable mention in as many weeks.  Continues to push the boundaries and definitely a good role player and as a medic, goes the distance regardless.  Good solid effort again and continues to improve week after week.  Hard to find  good reliable medics however honourable Sushi has just joined the team of medics that go far and beyond, distance not even considered a factor. Also keeps his eye out assisting the pilots and staff alike with ensuring pilots use teamspeak. Good attributes to fair play on the server all around.

• Like 4
    • Seems Good 1
    • Pogchamp 1
    • Clap 1

Yeet    193

Player Of The Week 25/10!

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Guppy-_-

How many honourable mentions has this fish gotten? It's about time. This small rainbowfish continues his reign of terror on the enemy throughout this week.
    One shot one kill type of guy. Another solid week of reducing the numbers with a gun that is almost as long as himself, damn good effort overall and not only is he good in the front line,
    but solid as a rock in the defends given everything he can. Definitely a long term player who enjoys the challenges game, and also manages to provide what help he can to other players who have not
    yet obtained that solid grasp of the game. 

We hope you enjoy the well deserved months whitelist, Guppy!

Honourable Mentions:

OLDCHOPPER, big contender for the next MVP spot, another good week with Old Chopper pushing into the AO, supporting troops not only on the ground,
    but also as a pilot transporting troops into the heat of the battle. Although prefers the ground work, a pilot shortage saw him step up and take the sticks in order to keep a solid push at the frontline.
     Great effort and a player that can be relied on to help others; provide tactical information to new players and help where ever he can. Keep it up!

Aussie _cowboy, just as with OLDCHOPPER, this week you've maintained your standards of play and absolutely dominated still using that 5.56 C-Mag in your Spar-16. We've seen you constantly pushing the
    frontline ahead this week the same way you did last week. If you keep up this pace, you'll have an MVP spot in no time.

Honourable Sushi, again - Sushi is back in the POTW post, might aswell just copy last weeks at this point! Like Chopper and Cowboy, this week Sushi has kept pace with his amazing paramedic skills
    throwing his life on the line, or even over the line whenever he has to. It'll be interesting to see where you stand on the revive leaderboards this week but I'm thinking you'll be up there. Great effort, I think you'll be an MVP soon aswell.

• Like 5
    • Clap 1

BigRed    133

Player Of The Week 01/11!

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is HonourableSushi! Congratulations! :clap:

HonourableSushi is all over our radar as an outstanding player. He has two previous Honourable Mentions for Player of the Week! This player is consistent, dedicated and selfless, often risking life and limb for others, which are the cornerstone of any great medic. As a member of a team, he is a force multiplier, by efficiently and effectively keeping the team on their feet and in the fight. Over the past months I've seen this player time and time again going well above and beyond the call! 

On behalf of myself and all the Straya Gaming staff, it is my absolute pleasure to award HonourableSushi with Player of the Week!

Honourable Mentions:

@Hetwan, Another medic who  @Captain Ratso has been keeping an eye on, this player is consistent and capable. It's the hard hours put in over the week which brings up the standard for everyone else and gives all other players a great experience. Of particular note is his disregard for personal safety during defend missions, where he will prioritize the recovery of others over his own well being. Well done mate!

@Yuri, yet another Medic. I myself am always proud to carry him into battle (if we actually had a CSAR capability on the server, I'd want you in the back as a PJ!). What really separates Yuri from the rest of the crew is his dedication to cover vast distances to revive a downed casualty, highlighting his selflessness and sacrifice for others. Fantastic work Yuri, I'll see you on the next sorty!

Desert, a relatively new player, Desert has shown himself to be an exceptional warfighter. Marksmanship, infantry minor tactics, and a diverse skill-set means this operator can adapt to any situation and win the fight! Plays often in the early mornings and late at night, when the numbers of friendlies are low, thus shows that this is a guy you want up front sending the brass! Solid!

@Matteus a long term, very consistent player. (he was amazed when I told him he had over 1000 hours on the server) Matteus is the jack of all trades. Often known for running a side mission team, or rocking an armoured vehicle/tank into the AO, his skills are diverse and his ability to get any job done do him credit. If you're out there and see him on the field tag along, he knows exactly what he's doing. This guy operates both in small teams and solo, and loves to take on tasks that gravely outweigh an average player. What a champion!

• Like 4
    • Pogchamp 1
    • kkool 2
    • <3 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 8/11/2020

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Old Chopper - Congratulations! 

OLDCHOPPER –Been front and foremost the past several weeks as an honourable mention and persistence has certainly paid off. Early morning player and extending way into the night and even early morning.  Has the experience and understands not only how to spell tactics, but works by them.  Plays as a medic, rifleman and of late even getting behind the sticks of a heli and transporting troops into the AO.  Known to carry an arsenal of rockets, explosives and the like multi skilling at its best.  Good tactical approach to the objectives in a specific order rather than blindly rushing in and hoping for the best. 

On behalf of myself and all the Straya Gaming staff, it is my absolute pleasure to award Old Chopper with Player of the Week!

Honourable Mentions:

@Matteus – a second week as an honourable mention. Another great effort and well-deserved recognition.  During several defends this week, Matteus stayed at the ammo point and prepared all the specific ammo and weapons crates for those members stemming off the enemy in the defends.  Every player benefited from this unselfish act by having ample ammo during the defends when needed the most and an abundance of FAK’s.  Seriously  a great effort this week Matteus and with your tactical skills, pre-planned logistics and approach, and planning forethought getting gear done and organised for the ground troops prior to a defend, was a huge help this week.

@Hetwan - you back into the action.  A great attitude, tactical and still very handy with a weapon. Good to see more medics getting involved in their roles and making the effort

Kryto – Another relatively new player but has chosen his role well as a Medic.  Another of those who is gutsy, and makes the effort to get you up on your feet when incapped by the enemy, takes lots of risks and generally manages to somehow pull it of even getting a few shots into him from the enemy whilst he revives you.  Good all-round effort, handy with a gun and another good example of a player who enjoys the game and plays well.  Well done Kryto

• Like 4
    • <3 1

Knoah    60

Player of the Week 22/11/2020

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Aussie_Cowboy - Congratulations!

A great medic with a solid reputation of making every point in getting to you, handy with a gun in a defence and constantly on the move not only engaging the enemy, but unleashing a torrent of lead onto them, whilst still having a great bedside manner to get you back on your feet in the even you cop a bullet or a GBU when least expecting it. Great effort in the defends.

On behalf of myself and all the Straya Gaming staff, it is my absolute pleasure to award Aussie_cowboy with Player of the Week!

Honourable Mentions:

Roki - Another front-line player who is always amongst it, good to have on your side working a little at a time to move forward into enemy territory. Very handy with a gun and always supportive of other players, polite and leads by example. Well done Roki.

PrimeCrayfish - plays as a frontline line rifleman and HAT, useful to have around and always seems to get himself face to face with armour, successful on some, sometimes not, but his resistance and resilience to engage and keep going forward into the frontline is inspiring. Well played Prime Crayfish.

@KrytoRarman -  A medic and one of those you can rely on to get to you when you need some patching up.  Goes to the effort of revving regardless of distance.  Always around and if you happen to be in the healing zone, he will be the one that will attempt to get you up.  Also partial to gold, sometimes the changing noise of his gold tooth necklace is a tell tail sign his close by. Good all-round effort, handy with a gun and another good example of a player who enjoys the game and plays well and more importantly does the role proud.  

• Like 8
    • Clap 1

Yeet    193

Player of the Week 29/11/2020

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @KrytoRarman!

An outstanding Medic who no matter the distance or foe between him and a casualty always gets there.
    Although being relatively new he has exceeded in his medical duties aswell as going above and beyond and leading the charge in with
    superior communication and complex coordination amongst himself and fellow operators. Regardless of the weapon in hand he always gets it done and is a solid allrounder, 

a wonderful asset to have and hopefully you stay around for awhile.

We hope you enjoy the months whitelist, Kryto!

Honourable Mentions:

PrimeCrayfish - Consistently up the front with his HAT in hand, he gets knocked down, but always gets back up and returns to the front. A very worthy asset for the team to have, keep it up!

Roki - A very polite and supportive leader that is always amongst the action pushing friendly territory deeper and deeper into the AO. Always switched on with his rifle in hand and leads by great example. Well done, Roki.

@BuffyAU -  A strategic operator; always keeps a few explosive charges handy and his trusty .308 whilst he trudges through the mountains of dead CSAT he has previously killed. A methodical player
    who always works his way down the objective list and punches well above his weight. Great to have you on, keep it up.

• Like 3
    • Seems Good 1
    • kkool 1
    • Clap 2
    • <3 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 6/12/2020

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @BuffyAU – Congratulations.

Plays on the front line and also known to fly the helis and handy behind the stick. Carries a .308 and knows how to use it well.  In fact rumours coming to light from other players mention that he is one of the best long distance snipers on I&A.  Considering he uses the nightstalker scope and shoots well outside the maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy and that info from comments of players in the game who have watched him.  Enemy snipers even feel the brunt of a .308 round as it passes through them as he searches for them lying in wait for the heli drop-offs in the hot zones.  Generally up the front punching his way through the flood of CSAT as they try to stop the BluFor advancing. Likes to play with explosives and is well known to decimate a number of radio towers when he gets near them.  Strategic player targeting the tasks in a good order, hence never having to re-engage the enemy twice on taking the HQ.  Plays early in the morning until the wee hours. Nicely played BuffyAU, a great asset to I&A.

On behalf of myself and all the Straya Gaming Staff, it is my honour and pleasure to award BuffyAu with the award of Player of the Week.

Honourable Mentions:

Ron – a Medic on a mission, covers all bases and plans well ahead.  Has adapted to his role perfectly and goes well beyond.  Has come to the attention of Straya Staff both on the Altis and the Tanoa server and a comment noted was “a really good trooper”.  Not only does he go to whatever distance required to get to you, along the way he has time to blow radio towers, capture HVT and other Commanders but also able to use his medic skills (Field Dentistry) in relieving CSAT of their gold teeth.  Definitely an all-round player who is a great attribute to his teammates and a thorn in the side of CSAT. Well done

@Seshwan Saucyhas come to attention of Big Red with his killing skills.  Noted in a session to clock over more than 300 kills prior to a restart and is always in the front line leading the charge ploughing through CSAT like a jack hammer going through a duck.  Definitely a player who knows tactics and works his way through the barrage of oncoming enemies in a strategic clockwork action leaving behind an endless trail of destruction for CSAT.  A great asset and player to have with I&A Straya Gaming.  Well done and we are glad to have you on our side.

Aidan T-M – A new player to I&A but this player has time to light for his unselfish actions in the heat of a gruesome defend on a couple of Altis locations. Actually watched him as did several others and supported by several players who made positive and supportive comments about his actions to run outside and carry those outside the walls of the HQ, back into the safety of the HQ to be revived by the medics.  He did this through the entire defend, only stopping to momentarily heal himself. He’s not even a medic yet this doesn’t deter him to take the risks regardless of his own safety.  He goes the distance and makes sure those down are able to get back into the fight.  Welcome to Straya Gaming I&A, your efforts haven’t gone unnoticed and a worthy of an honourable mention.

Awesome effort this week and congratulations to the Player of the Week and those receiving an Honourable Mention.  Thank you for making the Straya Gaming I&A server a great place to play, your support, attitude and overall involvement in the game has been well received and truly noted. 

• Like 6
    • Clap 2
    • <3 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 3/1/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @YeomanMaple

Congratulations

@YeomanMaple – Previously mentioned several weeks ago as an ISTAR powerhouse that provides not only the most pertinent information on high-risk enemy asset locations but also goes the extra mile to designate those targets and even then goes on to provide a fantastic Air Surveillance Operator service to the friendly fixed wing assets. Extremely effective in the CAS Jet providing support for advancing ground troops for those armoured targets.  Has continued throughout the past two weeks and has been a very valuable asset who is more than happy to pass on help and assistance to nee players in the JTAC and UAV role.  Outstanding job, YeomanMaple.

Honourable Mentions:

@Scandar - A frontline rifleman who has been noted to be right up the front leading the charge on CSAT.  Plays his role well, always in the thick of it and is strategic in his approach to the targets, polite and gets the job done.  Nice job Scandar.

Sgt Boisen – Another good example of a player who knows the UAV and JTAC roles.  Noted by a staff member have done a stellar job.  Really good to see players taking these specialist roles and are not only capable but are willing and happy to pass on their knowledge and experience to new players who try these roles.  Well done Sgt Boisen.

Steve – Ironside player and has provided exceptional support to our advancing ground troops.  Very effective in the role and plays right throughout the day.  His kill ratio is impressive and he manages to evade the CSAT anti-tank guys pretty well.  Definitely a thorn in their side.  Great effort and glad to have you on our side.

A great effort this past week and many more to come with a large influx of new players to the server.

Once again on behalf of Straya Gaming and Staff, Congratulations to the Player of the Week and those receiving Honourable Mentions. 

• Like 6
    • Clap 2

BigRed    133

Player of the Week 24/1/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Matteus

Congratulations

@Matteus – A long serving dedicated player who has fun yet takes his role pretty serious.  Plays a lot of side missions with Bohammer and they generally have a good success rate.  Handy as a gunner in the armed blackfish and also on the frontline at the AO lasing tanks and other enemy armour that opposes the advancement of friendly troops. Very handy to have when a defend is on, prepares ammo crates with all the right ammo for those in need at the HQ. Also a good asset in Ironside and as a JTAC.  Is there any role you can’t do? A great effort overall with tactics and even when things don’t go like they were planned, his attitude and demeanour never seems to falter.  Well done Matteus.

Honourable Mentions:

Gunman - A frontline player who role is a medic and continuously and methodically pushes the front troops up into the target areas, driving forward. Great communication and a great asset to the game. Staff noted excellent communication and leadership skills. Supporting newer players, and encouraging great teamwork all round. We’d certainly hold a trench with you mate.

@swampy741 – Another multi role player, rifleman, medic and UAV who over the past week has been noted to adapt and performs his role well, especially in a defend where he stays in the tower healing and reviving players engaging the onslaught of CSAT troops as they advance their way in an attempt to gain the HQ.  Nicely done Swampy and a role you play well.  

@Aussie_Cowboy – A player who has been around for some time and knows exactly what is required from the medic role.  Makes the difference and effort to get to any players regardless of the distance.  Takes the risks and generally overall succeeds.  A good player to have in any situation and especially a defend where he will Criss-cross the HQ area, tower by tower to respond to those in need.  Well done Aussie_Cowboy.

• Like 5

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 31/1/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @CPT iNSANO

🤩 Congratulations🤩

@CPT iNSANO – Another long-term player from across the waters outside Aussie.  Never the less a great ally and formidable asset to have on your side.  Strategic player who is always leading and advancing forward on the enemy regardless of the role he plays.  Knows what to do and in what order things need to be achieved to take charge of the HQ.  Great communication in game and always willing to help others out where needed to achieve the desired goals.  Glad you’re on our side Cpt iNSANO.

Honourable Mentions:

@rd_sp– Frontline player who plays well under fire and has been playing with Straya I&A for sometime.  Constantly up the front with a laser on enemy armour, AA and anything else that is preventing the advance of BluFor.  Has a tendency to carry explosive and loves taking the radio towers down to ground level thereby preventing the enemy from calling in reinforcements.  Well done

Appu – A relatively new player to the game but has made up a lot of ground and has really come on board.  Decisive player who plays the front line up the front doing whatever he can to support the advancing troops. Plays as a medic and likes to carry the odd explosive just so he can leave a lasting impression on the enemy levelling the radio towers when he gets the chance.  Keep doing what your doing Appu, your leading by example.

ProRock – Plays as a medic and damn fine set of stable hands he has got.  Doesn’t say much, way to busy reviving and treating the advancing troops as they succumb to the enemy.  Plays the role exceptionally well, very handy to have in a defend and distance or obstacles between him and the inured make no difference.  Great effort overall and I can guarantee its comforting to know if you are one of those down, and Pro Rock is on the server, you have a damn good chance of getting back into the fight, without having to re spawn.  Top job ProRock.

On behalf of Straya Gaming congratulations to the Player of the Week and those players receiving an Honourable mention

• Like 4

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 7/2/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is ProRock

🥇 Congratulations.  🏅

ProRock – What an awesome effort overall, playing as a medic and getting down to business and getting those in capped back on their feet back into the fight.   Still doesn’t say that much but his actions speak louder than words.   Plays the role exceptionally well, very handy to have in a defend and distance or obstacles between him and the inured make no difference.  Great effort overall and if he is playing you can pretty well accept that if you are in need of a touch up, medically that is, he will be on his way to you to make sure you get the attention you deserve. Top job ProRock.

Honourable Mentions:

@Appu – Another great week’s effort to Appu who is a relatively new player to the game but has made up a lot of ground and has really come on board.  Decisive player who plays the front line up the front doing whatever he can to support the advancing troops. Plays as a medic and likes to carry the odd explosive just so he can leave a lasting impression on the enemy leveling the radio towers when he gets the chance, which last week he made a considerable effort and achievement.  Fantastic effort Appu and great to see you having fun doing what you enjoy.

Rex12 – Plays as a medic, Has only just recently joined Straya gaming I&A but has left a damn fine impression of his attitude and playing ability in his tole.  Was instrumental in reviving downed players in a defence of the HQ during a defend and was noted to weave across the terrain, making every effort to get to those who were down.  Nicely played Rex2, we hope you continue with your chosen field, as we are always on the need for medics who are prepared to go the distance when the heat is turned up.

Patrick – Pilot, very new to the server and with very little experience, he has faced his errors, learnt from his mistakes and has pushed forward in becoming more confident and gaining more experience by the day.  Still may have a way to go, but in any case, has accepted the challenge, knows the aviation rules and is certainly improving and willing to give it his best shot.   Great effort Patrick.

On behalf of Straya Gaming , Well one and Congratulations to the Player of the Week and those receiving an Honourable mention

• Like 2