Seshwan Saucy

Small Suggestion: Bag/Inv locking.

What's cracking homeslices, 

Just a small suggestion in regards to locking bags.

After having a couple issues with and  being an overly forgetful person myself,  I'm suggesting that a more permanent solution of bag locking. Perhaps in the form of a new script adding a setting in the menu (if possible) that allows players to keep their bag locked even after a leaving server and rejoining.

The primary reason for my suggestion is I have, and others, on many occasions gone into the AO been clapped from 600m away by the Jason Borne AI and left there waiting for a medic. In our time of vulnerability we have forgotten to lock our bags (and while downed you cant access inventory to do so). So, at times some sticky finger buggers raid our belongings whilst the gangrene  infects our wounds and we cant do anything. 

I've lost med kits, explosive charges, first aids, ammo and more.

Once again, I'm not sure if its an option but it would be a pretty good quality of life addition. Thank you for your time. 

• Like 3

• KrytoRarman    1

Yea I always forget to lock my backpack, backpack!

I've learnt that if i put things in my vest, like medkit, mine detector,  ammo and only have FAK's 'First Aid Kits' and smoke in the backpack then the sticky finger thieves cant get the most important items.

But lets say I'm a HAT and have all my titan AT's in BP and forget to lock it....

Great idea, cant see why it wont work, if they can have your last played load-out, just add the lock state to the list.

• Like 1

Ghost1991    2

100% agree with this!

Been reved with my MEDKIT MIA so i couldnt play my role as a Medic... playing the game like a fly without wings or a cat that cant land on its 4 paws properly. Only having to go to that plague area with that respawn icon to find myself to the pits of hell waiting at pad 3 or 4... in the mean time, forgetting to lock backpack and repeating it again 🤯 .

Also a hot key for open/close doors would be very NOICE 😎

• Like 1

Fitz    1239

@Seshwan Saucy this will be included in the next update 🙂

image.thumb.png.fb7f66967ef1c654464de3c748c6f2c0.png

On 12/12/2020 at 6:38 AM, Ghost1991 said:

Also a hot key for open/close doors would be very NOICE 😎

Spacebar is the hotkey for doors. If you look at a door and press space, it will open/close it even if the door action isn't selected or visible.

• Like 1
    • Dansgame 1
    • <3 2