Sign in to follow this  
FedoraTheExplora

FedoraTheExplora - Blacklist Appeal

Name (Found in the roster Database): FedoraTheExplora

Badge Number (If applicable): 

Player ID (SteamID64): 76561198062902931

TeamSpeak UID: TVrGGcNELgeou7VAjILaIcmaD8Y= 

Reason for being disciplined? (If unknown, ask a Command Member): Trolling / Harrasment

Why did you do what you did?:  I have been told that this blacklist was in relation to harrasment of a medic which occured in early 2020. I believe that I did what I did because of an on-going spat that some civs had with medics over some issues and activities, and I took it too far. 

Why should the discipline be reduced / removed, given what you did? (Min 75 words): Since then I have come a long way in terms of my maturity and behaviour both towards the server and specific individuals whom I may have targeted in the past. My behaviour then is not a reflection of who I am now and looking back upon it I feel like a complete idiot for doing what I did, and being given the opportunity to play on medic again would be a sign of trust and I would uphold such an opportunity to the highest degree. 

What can you bring to the APS? (Min 100 words): Having come from a cop background, and having little to no medic experience- I can bring along a different perspective to certain matters which the medic force faces every day on the server, as well as bringing a mature and helpful attitude to the APS. I can also bring an experienced background in roleplay and particular the aviation side of Arma 3, which I believe would come in handy if I am given the opportunity to fly within the APS, and regarding roleplay; another way of participating in RP with civs and/or cops on the server. It'd be a nice change to be able to participate in some of these activities and see it from the eyes of a new faction. 

• Alatz    58

// Pending //

Please arrange a time to have an interview about this appeal.
    My discord is Alatz#4832 or you can find me on TeamSpeak.
    @FedoraTheExplora

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this