aussiesoldier1

aussie - Full Enlistment

Declaration of Application: - 

By placing this Application you are not guaranteed placement in the APD. Your Application for Full Time Enlistment into the APD may be Denied if your answers do not meet the minimum word limit, you lie in your answers, have an unsatisfactory history of Server Rule Breaches or fail to agree and acknowledge all statements and declarations in this Application. You Application may also be Denied after an Interview with a member of the Academy Staff. Other testing my be required due to preset standards and results in these could lead to your application being Denied. Cabinet withhold the right veto any application at any stage of enlistment.  If you application is Denied a time frame will be placed after which you may reapply. After this reapply period has ended you may use your previous application, unless told otherwise.

Acknowledgement of Declaration: yes

Basics: -

Name: aussie

TeamSpeak Name: aussie

Hours Played as Pub Slot (minimum 15 Hours Following Induction?15+

Hours on Arma 3: 1867

Steam 64 ID/Player ID: 76561199050009799

Link to Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/aussiesteam/

Recommendation: - 

You must have two referrals from a Senior Constable or above. If you do not supply two referrals and they cannot be confirmed your application will be denied. (@their name)

Referral One: Nicholai

Referral Two: Aiden

Induction Training Completed By (Must have been completed no more than 30 days ago): Nicholai

Questionnaire: -

Why do you want to join the Altis Police Department (100 words minimum)?: I would like to join the Altis Police Department because I would like to help Altis and uphold its laws as well as helping its government and Its citizens, I think the police officers of Altis police Department are an incredibly important part of the government and are always fighting against all sorts of criminal activity whether it be preventing potentially deadly car accidents with a simple traffic stop, saving the government possible millions in debt by stopping robberies of the federal reserve or even helping people access potentially life saving healthcare by keeping the pharmaceutical factory safe from crime. overall I want to join the Altis Police Department to help people and help uphold the law.

If you are successful; where do you see yourself in 3 months in the APD (50 words minimum)?: I hope that if I am successful I will continue to go from probationary Constable to a Constable and maybe (while probably not in the next 3 months) a Senior countable. As long as I am able to serve and protect Altis and its Citizens as an officer of the Altis Police Department I will be happy.

What do you believe you can bring to the Altis Police Department (50 words minimum)?: I believe as an officer of the Altis Police Department I can uphold the laws of Altis and protect all the citizens of the nation, If I do become an officer on the Altis Police Department I will try my best to protect people from criminals and try to bring them to justice.

Do you have any experience as a Police Officers from other servers?: Not in other servers, but I have tried as Pubslot in the APD a couple times before.

Other than Police, what previous role play scenarios have you been a part of on Straya-Gaming?: Civilian and medic.

How much time can you dedicate to the Altis Police Department?: School holidays, almost all weekends, some weekday afternoons.

Have you ever been banned, kicked or watchlisted from Altis Life at any stage? If so when and why: Yes about 8-12 months ago for VDM (I Appealed as I didn't recall doing this and at least didn't intend it. 

Conclusion: -

Have you read and understood the Altis Life Server Rules?: Yes.

Have you read and understood the Altis Police Department Protocols?: Yes.

By submitting this application you agree to the limitations of being a Probationary Constable that is set above: Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by partaking in illegal or 'Rebel' activities you do not have the right to apply for Police Divisions within the APD such as S.R.T, Criminal Investigations Unit or be promoted past Senior Sergeant: Yes.

Edited by aussiesoldier1
updating second referral
  • Like 2

• deadpool21    69

// ON HOLD

@aussiesoldier1

Unfortunately your application has been placed on hold for the following reason(s)

Needs to complete Maturity Standards Test

Please Complete your given task within 7 days. Failure to do so will result in the denial of your Application.

If you have any issues or questions with the above please contact a member of Academy.

Manager of Academy - Deadpool

• Like 1

// PENDING

@aussiesoldier1

Please join the Interview Waiting Room on ts.straya.life for an interview.

Interview Checklist

1. A Positive Attitude

2. Your Application Link

3. Your Ticket List, 10 Codes & Protocols

4. Be Prepared To Explain Roleplay Situations

5. Your Knowledge of Basic General Duties Processes

You have 7 days to show up for this interview. Failure to show up will result in the denial of your application.

If you have any issues with the above please contact a member of Academy.

Junior Academy Enlistments Officer - Andrew Authento 

Edited by Andrew Authento