Sign in to follow this  
Lenny

Lenny blacklist appeal

Lenny    152

By placing a Discipline appeal you are not guaranteed to have it accepted. Your appeal will be looked over by Cabinet and this may lead to your appeal being denied. Please be aware that you may be required to come in for an interview with one or more Cabinet members to discuss the status of your appeal. Contacting any member/s of Cabinet or Command harassing them to process your appeal will lead to your appeal being denied. We will attempt to process your appeal as soon as possible but do not expect it to be resolved within a day.

Name: Lenny

Steam 64 ID (If Blacklisted): 76561198451197241

Discord ID (E.g Kev#9424): Lennyy#7527

Date of Disciplinary Action: idk

What Disciplinary Action was placed against you:

Blacklist

Who were you Disciplined by:

Kev

Reason for Disciplinary Action against you:

Combatlog 

Why the appeal should be accepted (50 Words): I believe that my should be unblacklisted because I have taken a great deal of time to reflect on my actions on that day and have recognised why my actions were bad and negatively reflected on the apd and for that I am sorry. For most of the time I have been on the server I have spent it on cop and during that time I have been punished many times though I have successfully proven that I can come back and play cop (for some time of course). Therefore I believe I should be unblacklisted. 

• Like 1
  • wooow 1

• Sign in to follow this