PREACHER [GOA]

Remove Mortars Poll

SIMPLE - REMOVE MORTARS YES OR NO  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Fitz    1239

There was already a poll about this a short while ago. I believe the vote to keep them came out on top.

ʝ17    433

There has already been a offical poll on this and mortars where voted to stay, work around it more than enough ways to find and kill mortar positions.

Rebitaay    7

I don't see what the big deal is. Mortars can barely cover half of the island on far range, and even then, they're fairly inaccurate.

Track them down and deal with them, or go to the other side of the island.

battesyy    4
    On 1/30/2016 at 10:21 AM, Rebitaay said:

I don't see what the big deal is. Mortars can barely cover half of the island on far range, and even then, they're fairly inaccurate.

Track them down and deal with them, or go to the other side of the island.

Just a heads up, BEFORE the price increase - don't know if anything else was changed. A mortar can nearly hit the entire map from the center of stratis, due to the map being quite small, and they're extremely accurate when you have an artillery computer rather than using elevation etc to aim... not to mention you can't really miss if you fire 30 shots at a small area 8)

Why would we remove something that lets players kill other players from 5k's away... Lol so stupid. Mortars are good because you can get easy kills with them. Don't remove them.

Edited by TooMuchWasabi

On 1/30/2016 at 4:41 PM, ʝ17 said:

There has already been a offical poll on this and mortars where voted to stay, work around it more than enough ways to find and kill mortar positions.

I agree.

best way to find mortars is to get in a heli and fly slowly vertical across each section of the map. Sit at about 200m above the highest point on that vertical grid and you will find them within about 30 minutes. Works well.