Sign in to follow this  
Kalthramis

Marshalls liftable/ rare

Kalthramis    58

Could we get Marshalls to be rarer, but liftable? They lack any real AT capabilities and are fragile without Infantry support, but are excellent for supporting said infantry. Addtionally, since they can be a reward from side missions and we have 3 parked in base, it could be reduced to one or two spawn at base to balance being liftable to AOs. Currently, driving them to AOs is rarely worth the time, particularly if its far away, since they can't beat tanks and are killable with one or two RPG shots.

• Klien    2

S! Sirs;

I use the Marshall by preference. It's 40mm Discarding Sabot rounds are so fast they have the ability to kill a MBT at over 2000m on frontal armour (multiple rounds).

As for it's speed, The Marshall will cruise at 109 kph on bitumen roads and 80 kph across country.

The Marshall is an Amphibious Vehicle, Hence it cannot be weighed down by Armour that will sink it.

As an ex-Cavalryman, Perhaps I grasp the Tactics of Armour, eg- I do NOT just drive straight into the center of an AO and hope there is no AT around.

Klien. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Klien said:

S! Sirs;

I use the Marshall by preference. It's 40mm Discarding Sabot rounds are so fast they have the ability to kill a MBT at over 2000m on frontal armour (multiple rounds).

As for it's speed, The Marshall will cruise at 109 kph on bitumen roads and 80 kph across country.

The Marshall is an Amphibious Vehicle, Hence it cannot be weighed down by Armour that will sink it.

As an ex-Cavalryman, Perhaps I grasp the Tactics of Armour, eg- I do NOT just drive straight into the center of an AO and hope there is no AT around.

Klien. 

Not to mention its capability of taking down Wipeouts :D