Nova

server 2 mods?

Nova    1779

perhaps put cup weapons on the server? idk how hard that is to implement. but it would be cool

• DanOmate    17

Yeah, or even some new vehicles would be a very cool addition. I'm sure even players without the mods can still access server, just not the content.

• Like 2

Nova    1779

yeah they would just not see the vehicles or the weapons. which is kinda an issue

DanOmate    17

Hard-core mode seems like a better idea. First Person only, one hit kills and more. 
    Add that 'realistic' feel back to the game.

I would love this for stratis as well, but it just seems like too many newbies will complain on how they need 3rd to fly a heli or look around corners.. Sigh.

John Paul    213

I do still have wasteland modded as a project down the track. I did start a wasteland modded on the map bozcaada but comes down to time at the end of the day.

• Like 2

Nova    1779

the damage models havent changed. please stop spamming this on every wasteland suggestion post

venom852    1

nova the thing is they did get changed because if you get AA'd by a single manpad you dont instantly go down you get disabled and have the ability to autorotate down

that is not the case on the straya wasteland server and as such he is suggesting that it should return to what it normally is

• Like 1

FxMustang    0

Not sure how many times if seen people cry and sook about 'da mange models' on forums I'm a wasteland veteran and if you are not used to it by now crying to admins won't do shit... 

Its how it's been for over 2 years Ever since being released on Arma 3... and John Paul spews shit does he??? Hahhaha get over urself haters!

John Paul    213
    8 hours ago, Blue Eagle [+1 CREW] said:

EXACTLY FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT

JP needs to stop spewing shit and saying they are un altered because they are and he knows.

I have never once said that they are un altered, because they are altered and have been that way since the start of the server, so at this stage they won't be changing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Paul said:

I have never once said that they are un altered, because they are altered and have been that way since the start of the server, so at this stage they won't be changing. 

I'll pull up some chat logs on Saturday when I get home.

• Like 1

Nova    1779

Either way stop saying it. He's said they aren't changing them so stop complaining about it

• Like 1

Red Monkey    1

Having played with and against Blue Eagle in wasteland and king of the hill I have to completely agree with everything he has said, he is a wealth if knowledge when it comes to strategies and game mechanics and I would +1 his ideas for the damage models to be fixed in a heartbeat even tho he has killed me like a hundred times on KotH 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Red Monkey said:

Having played with and against Blue Eagle in wasteland and king of the hill I have to completely agree with everything he has said, he is a wealth if knowledge when it comes to strategies and game mechanics and I would +1 his ideas for the damage models to be fixed in a heartbeat even tho he has killed me like a hundred times on KotH 

Lol hey Monkeey long time no see, appreciate the feedback. Glad someone else here knows what's up

• Like 1