• Jay    661

Yeehaa!

Byron    197

SUGGESTION

You could offer packages to people.

$5 package = Certain skins and what not.

$10 package = Blah blah blah

You get the picture. hope this helped :D

Edited by Byron
    • Like 2

Dusty_Stone    29

Music to my ears! Server stability is key, I know we are donating to keep it going but I agree with having extra "perks" for donors and the more you donate the greater the perk. Keep up the good work staff!

Fish    174

Possibly have server messages to come on the forums and check it out. so on so fourth.

Zorgain    482
    4 hours ago, Byron said:

SUGGESTION

You could offer packages to people.

$5 package = Certain skins and what not.

$10 package = Blah blah blah

You get the picture. hope this helped :D

Unless they buy something from the ArmA3 creators, you can not pay to play anymore it will result in a server ban considering there is always that option of buying it to have that kinda stuff maybe a donator shop.

Samayueren    11112
    35 minutes ago, Roger Purple said:

How would when someone donates to a server it comes up in game?

It would be a email based thing as arma doesn't have that current connection.
    Eg donator has been confirmed, the donation would send an email to the server and then server would take the details and sent it to the admin message.
    a fair bit of coding for it

Steve Raven    1

Because of the Arma 3 Monetization Rules your options are a little limited, you may need to add some cosmetics or something as that's always a fairly good incentive. Server side messages when a donor joins can also be a fairly decent way to get donations as well, but cosmetics are really your best bet.

Pizda    42068

Kinda new to arma, but can you get skins for guns?

Maybe if you can buy skins  for guns it would be cool (kinda like CSGO)

Also, donates get their own slots and a special shop were items are cheaper. 

Nova    1779
    42 minutes ago, Keenan said:

Kinda new to arma, but can you get skins for guns?

Maybe if you can buy skins  for guns it would be cool (kinda like CSGO)

Also, donates get their own slots and a special shop were items are cheaper. 

i think to do this you would have to mod the server

Spectral    1342
    On 9 April 2016 at 1:21 AM, Samayueren said:

It would be a email based thing as arma doesn't have that current connection.
    Eg donator has been confirmed, the donation would send an email to the server and then server would take the details and sent it to the admin message.
    a fair bit of coding for it

Just make it a forum topic the Admins can copy paste into a server msg. Or add in a folder into the streamline stuff on the panel.

sirgeneralj    378

Let's run a Bunnings sausage sizzle lol.

Cosmetic skins for cars sound like a good idea, maybe even a few clothing skins, like a suit?

I am unsure of what the plan would be but too me having only one server run on the dedi seems like abit of a waste. I think it would fit a lot better if some of these other games which are less server intensive also run at the same time while giving the Altis Life CPU and ram priority. This would mean that we could use the money more efficiently and gain more donations from servers which you can monetise! Having the dedi like this would still certainly increase performance but by having the other servers on it, it would also mean we aren't wasting half the specs of the server, even at peak. Now, I'm not extremely experienced with ARMA 3 servers and the specs they require, but I think it's a good decision for the community in two ways:

1. By having servers that are monetised and gain more donations, paying for it just got a whole lot easier

2. By allowing other permanent servers we can greatly increase the flueidity of the servers to keep up with player demand and create the ability try out different game modes and servers for even just a week, to know if people would take interest

my two dollars 

#TheFire

• Like 1