Cake

[ANZAC MARCH] Altis life

Cake    119

WUR3ztR.png

-------
At the end of this post is a link for all that may of missed, was unable to attend to or just want to even just want a re-watch and re-cap of what happened at the ANZAC march on the ALTIS server. I will say it was absolutely amazing to experience and the speech given was beautiful from Lachlan. 
I  have lost family members in
Gallipoli so ANZAC is extremely special to me as well as quite a serious event. I did march in the early morning as well as wanting to witness it in-game and capture something I don't want to forget from the community.

SADLY, if I didn't cut down the footage to that much you'd all be watching a video that's gone 15+ minutes which I didn't want, I wanted to really show importance on the speech given as well as the minute silence. I do want to thank Admins,Owners and just the community itself for rocking up to an event and hardly trolling it. (Except at the end...

There's a lot of other options of views I wanted to do for recording this, especially aerial. But due to timing and rushing quite a few things to get a spot here and there and not missing it I was unable to get anything too spectacular, but regardless to that I quite like the footage I got.

Can't wait for other footage to show up.

-------

CLICK ME FOR THE VIDEO

• Like 4