Excel

Render Setting : Default Button

Excel    828

I was thinking that if it was possible that we could have a RESET TO DEFAULT button on the Settings for View Distance setting for the iPad on wasteland just a suggestion tell me your thoughts.

Thanks

-Excel

• Like 1

• Unit_3397    712

ExcelForce

I couldn't agree more with this suggestion!

I cant tell you how many times i have died while para-dropping and pulling the chute 'too late' when it was actually bad fps that didn't register my key down... Or when ive jumped out of a vehicle to pick up something and jump back in, or attempted to jump back in. 

I want my default viewing distance to be set to near, to give me the max FPS advantage when spawning in, engaging in close combat or entering/ exiting vehicles. 

I +1 to you, and really hope this can be a feature that is implemented. Be awesome if it comes with the new tablet comes to wasteland.

Regards.

Unit_3397.
    Wasteland Mod.

Mozkelby    379
    On 5/17/2016 at 11:44 AM, ExcelForce said:

I was thinking that if it was possible that we could have a RESET TO DEFAULT button on the Settings for View Distance setting for the iPad on wasteland just a suggestion tell me your thoughts.

Thanks

-Excel

A tiny but good idea mate. You have myself and unit's support.

• Like 1

Mozkelby    379
    1 hour ago, Unit_3397 said:

@Quantum @Mozkelby in the event this idea would become reality, would the script be implemented with your new tablet design moz? :p 

Might as well chuck it in there while we're at it, not much point getting it in the current one if it's going to soon be entirely changed anyway. I will also be modifying and removing a few of the buttons on the new tablet to make way for some new features / options, including this one.

;)

• Like 2

Unit_3397    712
    1 hour ago, Mozkelby said:

Might as well chuck it in there while we're at it, not much point getting it in the current one if it's going to soon be entirely changed anyway. I will also be modifying and removing a few of the buttons on the new tablet to make way for some new features / options, including this one.

;)

Hoorah!