Miss Psychotic

Hello from the UK!

• CreedJr    385

Welcome to the community!

It is great to have a Diverse range of people in the community, Be sure to jump onto the TS and interact with any of the other community members!

• Like 1

Unit_3397    712

Greetings Miss Psychotic

AWESOME to see your all the way from the UK, hows the weather treating ya? My cousin came down from that way and stayed in Australia during our summer, .. ...she melted xD  

Anyway, if you have any issues while playing on our servers, feel free to PM or talk to one of our staff members on Teamspeak :) Promise were friendly. ^.^

Regards.

Unit_3397.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Unit_3397 said:

Greetings Miss Psychotic

AWESOME to see your all the way from the UK, hows the weather treating ya? My cousin came down from that way and stayed in Australia during our summer, .. ...she melted xD  

Anyway, if you have any issues while playing on our servers, feel free to PM or talk to one of our staff members on Teamspeak :) Promise were friendly. ^.^

Regards.

Unit_3397.

@Unit_3397 - Well... I don't even know what to say about the weather, typical English weather? Last week i literally saw Hail Stones, Rain, Sun, Cloud, High winds all in the space of an hour LOL! The moment i think its starting to warm up it deceives me all over again! It is currently 11C/51F and it is what im most used to, in a month it will warm to around 30C/86F And i bet that is probably cold to you guys LOL!. 

I Will for sure message if i have an issues, Hope the day treats you well! <3

• Like 1

Loopy AU-NZ    79

Welcome to Straya. Ever played Garry's Mod? (It's pretty good when it comes to not lagging with high ping). Straya is realesing a DarkRP this weekend! Should come have a look sometime.

-Loopy

21 hours ago, Loopy AU-NZ said:

Welcome to Straya. Ever played Garry's Mod? (It's pretty good when it comes to not lagging with high ping). Straya is realesing a DarkRP this weekend! Should come have a look sometime.

-Loopy

@Loopy AU-NZ I actually play Garry's mod but im having a slight texture issue at the moment so i can't right now </3