Excel

Banks at Stores

Excel    828

Anyone else think that there needs to be banks at stores or more banks around wasteland?

Let me know

-Excel

• Like 1

• Links    336

in my experience is no fun going to a gunstore to kill whoever is there and find they have banked all their money you might get $32 dollars when they had $10032 dollars and they were to lazy to type $10032 when putting it away, since our last update we have removed a few stores to encourage people to fight around other areas, i can understand if might be annoying for some people who play indie and have a hard time banking and going from store to store.

theres one or two places i liked a ATM jump on teamspeak sometime and we will have a chat.

• Like 2

Dima    65

Like, I'm no pro at wasteland, but when I spent almost all weekend playing it, I found 2 things:

Yes, there does need to be more ATMs.

No, they should not be around stores.

My second point is so because the reason ATMs are so far away is because it adds to the challenge, moving money across land and risking death before you can even purchase your item I believe is the point.

Jüstice™.    46

Agree with Ya mum  Nope on ATM's

We dont need more ATM's but would be a nice feature that you can purchase over the counter without withdrawing money but pay a no ATM tax of 25%...this is already a feature on Epoch...then your only risk would be trying to bank money you find from during game play.

• Like 2

Unit_3397    712
    11 hours ago, Jüstice™. said:

Agree with Ya mum  Nope on ATM's

We dont need more ATM's but would be a nice feature that you can purchase over the counter without withdrawing money but pay a no ATM tax of 25%...this is already a feature on Epoch...then your only risk would be trying to bank money you find from during game play.

I feel that the transfer tax should be moved from player to player... xD and put into this idea. +1

Regards.

Unit_3397.
    Wasteland Mod

• Like 3