David

AltisLife Dash Cam owners

David    26

Post up your videos of crazy drivers through out Altis Life. Can be anything from dogie NSW drives to cop chases and even illegal streets races. look forward to seeing all the crazy drivers 

Edited by David
pressed enter
  • Like 4

• Randall    77

Closest topic I could find for this.

Bunch of guys (including RDM'ers) were on last night between midnight-5am, sent them to jail and they just kept getting broken out. This was when I got sick of it so got someone else to process while I waited in the tower. He even saw me go up so got his mate to clear it which is what you see when the video starts, runs past the door to the roof and gives the all clear. If you look at his name-tag he actually fell off the roof and died LOL, I ran around once I heard the hummingbird disabled to find him on the roof because I didn't see the message that he died. Then the helicopter landed in the prison and killed the guy in there haha.

Edited by Randall
    • Like 3

Gotenks    497

http://plays.tv/s/KrLTQ0zjZLoT

This is easily one of the best moments on a medic. We were at an event, Zomboid, fletcher and myself. ill let the video do the rest.
    Sorry that its a link but it works :).

• Like 1

That Lucky SOB    373

three WTF moments from my go-pro. the 1st photo is @Randall forgetting how to park, the 2nd one is the result of me taking a corner at 100km/h in a Zamak and the third one is @Jake Reddington driving, don't ask how that one happened.

20160606025903_1.jpg

20160601112622_1.jpg

20160601003056_1.jpg

• Like 1

Zorgain    482
    53 minutes ago, That Lucky SOB said:

three WTF moments from my go-pro. the 1st photo is @Randall forgetting how to park, the 2nd one is the result of me taking a corner at 100km/h in a Zamak and the third one is @Jake Reddington driving, don't ask how that one happened.

20160606025903_1.jpg

20160601112622_1.jpg

20160601003056_1.jpg

Never question my driving, I don't even think I can question myself about it to be fairly honest.

• Like 1