LuckyB33f

Pokemon GO

LuckyB33f    1287

Lads Pokemon GO is out get on it...

Post up your achievements here...

Stories on facebook going around are:

Lad Captures Pidgey On 'Pokemon Go' While His Wife Gives Birth

Mark McGowan in FUNNY

Since it was announced, Pokemon Go has been everywhere I look.

To be fair, it's fucking brilliant.

It's the closest any of us will ever come to becoming a real Pokemon trainer, and while that's cool, it's also heartbreaking.

Nevertheless, we'll solider on, trying our best to find the likes of Charizard and Snorlax on our mobiles.

The app is highly addictive. So addictive, in fact, that it took priority over the birth of one lad's child.

Jonathan Theriot managed to capture a Pidgey while his wife was in labour.

When your wife is about to have a baby and a Pokemon shows up and you have to low-key catch it...

Father and full-time legend Jonathan told BuzzFeed: "As soon as it popped up, I was like, oh my gosh, there's a Pidgey sitting on your bed!

"So, I screenshotted it, then caught it and showed it to her."

Jonathan uploaded the picture to Imgur and, when replying to certain comments, revealed that his wife wasn't mad at him. She obviously understands the importance.

He said: "Playing a stupid game while my wife's in labour. She wasn't mad at all.

"She just kind of laughed at it. It was primarily an eyeroll once she realised what I was doing."

Eventually, Ireland Sage Theriot, Jonathan, and his wife's third child, was brought into a world of Pokemon.

Another:

Pokémon Go sends players to police station, police say don’t come in

sandshrew-maps.0.0.png

The police in Australia’s Northern Territory have a message for the surge of new Pokémon Go players: be careful, look both ways when crossing the street, and please don’t enter a police station while trying to catch a Sandshrew.

Released today, Pokémon Go is a mobile game that encourages players to use their smartphones' GPS and back-facing cameras to catch virtual pokémon in real world locations. According to a post on the Northern Territory Police, Fire and Emergency Services Facebook page, spotted by @isshikisenpai on Twitter, one of those locations is the Darwin Police Station in northern Australia.

Obviously, a police station is not the ideal location for a bunch of kids distracted by glowing Android phones. So, here is the organization’s charming response:

For those budding Pokemon Trainers out there using Pokemon Go — whilst the Darwin Police Station may feature as a Pokestop, please be advised that you don't actually have to step inside in order to gain the pokeballs.

It's also a good idea to look up, away from your phone and both ways before crossing the street. That Sandshrew isn't going anywhere fast.

Stay safe and catch 'em all!

Enjoy lads

• Like 2

• Nova    1779

i live in a location with no GPS signal so i can only play it at school and the holidays just started

LuckyB33f    1287

Just changed my plan to get a new phone so my GPS blood works...

brand new Samsung S6 edge...

Here is some other stuff i have found on the internet.

We've had several reports from customers around the country of wild Pokémon appearing in our stores. Here are some tips to catch 'em all...
    1. We hear that Pikachu has been seen near batteries, lightbulbs and power boards. 
    2. Don't confuse 'Oddish' for 'Radish'. One goes great in a salad, the other not so much. 
    3. If you see a Zubat, ignore it. You can find them everywhere.

Woolworths's photo.

The responses are just as good...

Some guy: Don't worry, I stopped this Clefairy from swiping the Styvo Classics. It bought a $20 Pay Safe voucher, and went on its way.

Nath Jacob Patrick's photo.

Woolworths We don't think Clefairy understands that too much smoking leads to Koffing. In some cases, even Weezing!

Another one..

Chris: There was a Poliwag preventing customers from scanning their items at the register in my local store

Chris Hall's photo.

Woolworths Polywag is such a troublemaker these days. Chris, you know what you gotta do...

Chris: Woolworths no worries, it's safely contained within a Pokeball now, everyone may go about with their purchases again

Chris Hall's photo.

Woolworths Phew, thanks Chris.

Good Luck out there... Just think one day you will be the pokemon master...

• Like 1

Gotenks    497

My pokemon :D. 
    Caught the gyarados at lvl 15 now lvl 17, was 1150 when i caught it. 

13839724_1035100313223016_336816471_o.jpg

Yuri    441

Small sample of my Pokemons. I have enough to take over most Gyms but not I can only leave 1 to defend and there isn't enough instinct around to keep them beefed

bsP2Dz9

GGOYc53

ZC0O2hz

BMQE8Vp

Zac    116

Had a snorlax on my nearby list yesterday couldnt find it and now i hate the game.

Nah but in all seriousness 10/10 game cant wait for more updates and for the game to get some more content and fix the hackers.

Flex    126

Only level 15 but k

*btw i got the Lapras out of a 10km egg 5 mins before posting this*

Pokemons.jpg

Edited by Flexxxxy