Cookie

possible new content?

Cookie    0

Hey Guys, 

Long time player on the straya wasteland server, first time poster. 

I was wondering if we could expect to see any additional guns added into the server, such as the M4 or AK etc. 

Also on a side note i also wanted to ask about the kill notification in the bottom corner (chat) where if its Vehicle v Vehicle it says X has killed Y etc. But when another player kills another with just a gun 99% of the time if not 100 (cant ever remember it working) it doesn't say if X has killed Y. Curious if this is intended and if it can be added in or its something decided upon ages ago not to implement etc. It'd just be handy to confirm kills etc on long range people etc. I think obviously sometimes it might be delayed due to bleed-out timers etc but still the 60s later notification would be quite good. 

Thanks.

• Charlie    106

I believe the JP and his team are working in some projects that are under wraps at this point in time. So stick tight mate it will come.

• Like 1

Mozkelby    379

As Charlie has mentioned, we are prepping for a future update which will hopefully fix a bunch of bugs, including the kill feed.

As for adding new modded weapons (excluding Apex), that will not be happening. We plan on keeping our Wasteland Server free of item mods for ease of access to the public.

• Like 2