Vertigo

Arma 3 Apex Giveaway

• Charlie    106

@Aidanjr I love this community because of how active and engaged everyone is in the community and how everyone loves to be a part of this community and keep it going. PS I already have a copy but ill give it to someone else if they need if i win which I never win giveaways anyway so yeah.

• Like 2

Vertigo    4
    4 minutes ago, Charlieee said:

@Aidanjr I love this community because of how active and engaged everyone is in the community and how everyone loves to be a part of this community and keep it going. PS I already have a copy but ill give it to someone else if they need if i win which I never win giveaways anyway so yeah.

Same I've never won a giveaway in my life. Congrats on pro poster? :D

Cpt. Duck    104

My favorite part of our community is the fact that I can say 'our' we are all apart of it, we all contribute, some think severs are run by the staff and the staff alone, without the community there would be no staff team, there would be no Straya gaming, I have been in this community since the very first Altis life server which was around 2 years ago now... the reason that I unlike many other staff members have chosen to stick around is because the community is like a family to me, I get messaging all the time just saying hey and whats up... when I am absent for more than a week on the community I feel like there is something missing and that I am constantly bored. This community literally keeps me going, I am literally in year 12 and should be using all my time to study which is why I am absent half of the time... but I would rather be here with all of you than work my heart out to get a 2 digit number that defines the next six months of my life, you guys all mean more than that to me... plus I am poor as shit as my gpu just broke :'( and cannot afford apex <3

• Like 2

Leopard    7

Good stuff @Jared

Not for the competition;

I love StrayaGaming for the wide diversity of servers, I don't have to leave the community to play wasteland, I & A or Altis life, it's all here. 

I also love StrayaGaming for the fact it has the biggest and most populated TeamSpeak in the southern hemisphere!

I also love the communities forums, they are beautiful. I can't go to any other community and have so many active threads of discussion or entertainment. 

I also love that this server doesn't take shit yet will give you second chances, other servers just keep hour banning trolls or have a horrible punishment system, this one is spot on and ensures the player base deserves to be around. 

Structure; there is good structure, you don't like what support says, you can go one up, don't like what they say you can again go one up and it just keeps on going, there is a lot of ranks in the staff sense which can be an absolute cludter but in this case is managed perfectly and I would say as professionally as a buisness. 

Luckyb33f; most down to earth founder I have ever met. Oh and the things he does whilst intoxicated. 

Just to list a few...

• Like 2

Enis    186

I really like how everyone interacts with eachother and everyone gets along i also like how everyone is friendly to everyone they dont care about age or anything. Its also a very good server becuase we have active staff which is amazing cause they can always deal with problems when ever we need them

• Like 1

That Lucky SOB    373

what I like most about this community, well there's two things that tie together that really make this community something I genuinely enjoy being a part of.

1st is the dedicated and professional admin, moderator and help desk team. These guys are too often not given the credit or respect they're due and too many people get salty at them for just trying to ensure the various servers run smoothly and fairly as well as ensuring the rules are followed by all.

This combined with the 2nd factor: The people and community members who make up the StrayaGaming community. 99.99% of members are respectful and courteous to each other and just want to play the game and have fun, the type of people who will message "GG" or "Congrats" when you kill them or arrest them or otherwise defeat them and not get salty and abuse people.

Those two factors tie for my favourite things on this server and always make coming onto the SG servers extremely fun for me

• Like 1

Pizda    42068

i got wright a paragraph saying i have never won a giveaway and i think strayagaming but i will keep it to a few simple words.

It's great, because it just is. 

Joshua Walker    149

Community is nice, we've got a nice amount of Kiwis (master race) and aussies and the co-operation on Invade and Annex is beautiful.

I just made this account to really just try win cause i'm fuckin poor.

Alfred    17

@Jared I love the community for people like yourself. People that are kind enough to go around and give out prizes such as these that make peoples day special considering some people can't afford it. Also people like you that donate $100 To a server so that everyone can keep playing and he takes pressure off the founders/owners. I love how engaged and active the community is. Everyone knows here to role play (Well most people ;)) And just how everyone is so god damn Kind!!! 

• Like 1

Loopy AU-NZ    79

Well. I'm not gonna like it and just purely go off writing :). Straya was one of the most welcoming communities to move into, especially when I tried altis life (Thanks to @LuckyB33f for the good experience) But this has been one of the best places I've been and I community I hope I can have alot of imput on along with Props. But generally has been a better place to be. And the few people that knew me from gmod that showed me around altis life was pretty cool :). Dunno what really else to say apart from hoping I can have some more input on this community. But I just generally love this community for it's playerbase (I've said generally alot I knowww) and everyone is nice to talk to and get to know. I really hope the community gets to know me a bit better. But yea.

Hope to see some of you around <3

-Loopy

• Like 2

Logan    2

The main thing i love is how many different types of people there are, i can go from meeting a nice guy who lends me some cash to a bandit who takes me hostage!

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Need some advice what site should I use to pick a fair winner? I had one in mind but I've forgotten it. 

Thanks in Advance

I think u should just pick me instead, im creative, i lack in money.

• Like 1

Charlie    106

random.org :) make everyone a number on a text doc then roll a number and then yep.

Edited by Charlieee